Baby?

Kiara's pov
I cuddle deeper into my blankets as I lay in bed. "Sleeping In is the best"I sigh contently. My happiness is cut short by my phone buzzing. I look to see it's Damian, "he better have a good reason for this" I growl answering the call.
Me him
Hey what's up?
*baby crying*
Um...dami?
Give me the phone! Ow he bit me!
Jay?
Oh hey kiara we had a little problem
Where Damian? Is he ok?
Come to the manor We'll explain and by we I mean dick
Ok...
Hey don't touch that dammit—
*call hung up*

I got out of bed and changed into some clean clothes and left for the manor. I walk inside and look around for anyone.

"Guys? I'm here what's going on?where's dami-"I was cut off by the sounds of crying and Jason walks in with a crying toddler squirming in his arms.
"Is that?" "Yeah it's the demon child. Which is kinda weird seeing as he was a cute baby"
Jason sets Damian down and He toddles over to me and makes grabby hands "aww come here honey.... shush calm down your away from the bad man now shush...." I say picking him up and rocking him.

I then feel something wet "you can shoot any distance, fight with the most deadliest people, hack into anything, and none of you figured out that he needs a diaper change? Seriously?!" I yelled pointing at every single one of them.

Alfred hands me a diaper  and wipes and I go change him "dumbasses" I mumbled under my breath. "Dumsass" Damian copies as I "aww"

I take him back to his brothers and put Damian down. They all stare at him and Damian's lips begin to quiver and his eyes go teary, then the front door opens and Bruce walks in "daddy!"
Damian squeals running over to Bruce and hugging his pant leg. Bruce picks him up and faces the rest of us "this will wear away by tomorrow hopefully. I've spoken to your father and he is allowing you to stay for the night"

Bruce hands me Damian and I put him to bed after taking several pictures of him smiling and pouting. Damn was he cute.

The next day....

I cuddle deeper as a muscular pulls me closer to him I look up into Damian's green eyes and smile "hey your back!" I say waking up.
I give him a small kiss on the lips and went to get ready for the day.

I got my stuff and left to go home since dad was calling me. As soon as I entered the house dad asked "did you do anything?"
Which I smirked and replied "I wouldn't do anything with a baby"and walked off leaving him confused.