Chapter 32

I wake up and getting ready to head to the cave in normal clothing. I walk around trying not to start crying again with my eyes still red and puffy from crying earlier. I walk all the way to Ireys room and knock softly. She opens the door and immediately hugs me looking at the state I was in. "Honey what happened?" She said guiding me to sit on the bed.
"He... he ch-cheated on m-me..." I stutter out as tears begin to fall. "He did WHAT?!"she growls "he's a dead man walking" she grumbles. "Wait but what exactly happened? This might just be a big misunderstanding" Irey explains.

"I saw it with my own eyes Irey!" I yell "Sorry" I whisper. "Just tell me what you saw" Irey says
As I begin
Flashback
I was walking out around Gotham looking for a new colour to put into my hair and I was walking past the alleyway next to the salon and saw Damian holding Brittany against a wall kissing. My heart broke and tears weld in my eyes as I ran off heartbroken.
End flashback

"Oh my gosh! Brittany?! He kissed Brittany?!" Irey yells and comforts me.
After half and hour of crying I fall asleep.

Ireys pov
I can't believe Damian did that! I thought he loved her but apparently not. I'm gonna hurt him so bad for this he'll be wishing he wasn't even born. Am I really that dark? Huh, I guess so. I shrug and left a note next to my bed for when kiara wakes up.
I left to find Damian, he has ALOT of explaining to do.

I run to the manor where Damian probably is. I knock on the door and Alfred answers "hi Alfred is Damian here?" I ask politely as he nods "yes, Miss iris master Damian is in the batcave." He says as I thank him and apologise for what I'm about to do next.

I run down to the cave and start yelling "Damian you son of a bitch! What the fuck did you do to my best friend?!" He walks up to me confused and says "what?" I give him a stone cold glare and say "you fucking cheated on her! With that bitch of a girl Brittany" I growl out as dick comes and holds me back from pouncing on Damian. "He did what?!" Dick yells "he kissed Brittany" I tell him. "I-I.." Damian stutters.

"No! Kiara is heartbroken and I was just with her she literally cried herself to sleep" I say as Damian's face is full of guilt. "I didn't kiss her" he whispers as I get confused "Wait what?" I question.

Flashback
I was going to the book store next to the salon hoping to see kiara on the way and then I heard someone yelling for help in the alleyway and walked in, I realised it was Brittany and she was faking it I started to walk away but she grabbed my arm and kissed me but then suddenly flipped us to look like I was the one kissing her I immediately pulled away and told her to get lost.
End flashback

"I didn't even kiss her back! And now kiara saw what Brittany wanted her to see and now she's heartbroken all because of that no good bitch" Damian sighs.

I look at him sympathetically "go to her apologise and explain to her, it won't fix everything but it'll help." I say as he nods "she's in the mountain in my room" I yell as he walks off.

Damian's pov
I run to the zeta tubes and head to the mountain. I run over to Ireys room and walk in to see kiara gone. I look around the room and see a note on the bed

Hey Irey,
I gave up on wasting my time crying so I've gone to sing my feelings away at the karaoke cafe we always go to
~Kia
I get my phone out as I run to the zeta tubes and ask Irey for the address. She messages the text and says she'll meet me there.

I reach the cafe and look inside to see kiara about to go on stage and Irey walks in she sees us but continues anyway.

I look up from the ground
To see your sad and teary eyes
You look away from me
And I see there's something you're trying to hide
And I reach for your hand but it's cold
You pull away again
And I wonder what's on your mind
And then you say to me you made a dumb mistake
You start to tremble and your voice begins to break
You say the cigarettes on the counter weren't your friend's
They were my mate's
And I feel the color draining from my face
And my friend said
"I know you love him, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let him go
It'll be alright"
So I still look back at all the messages you'd sent
And I know it wasn't right, but it was fucking with my head
And everything deleted like the past, it was gone
And when I touched your face, I could tell you're moving on
But it's not the fact that you kissed her yesterday
It's the feeling of betrayal, that I just can't seem to shake
And everything I know tells me that I should walk away
But I just want to stay
And my friend said
"I know you love him, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let him go
It'll be okay
It's gonna hurt for a bit of time
So bottoms up, let's forget tonight
You'll find another and you'll be just fine
Let her go"
But nothing heals the past like time
And they can't steal
The love you're born to find
But nothing heals the past like time
And they can't steal
The love you're born to find
"I know you love him, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let him go
It'll be okay
It's gonna hurt for a bit of time
So bottoms up, let's forget tonight
You'll find another and you'll be just fine
Let him go"
It'll be alright
It'll be alright
It'll be alright
It'll be alright
It'll be alright

She sings and I can't help but think about how much I hurt her. I can see tears in her eyes when she finished and saw all the emotions she was feeling just by one look sadness, guilt, betrayal...

I walked up to her and she ran off. I ran after her trying to explain but knowing deep down I've lost her forever.

I catch up to her and pin her against the wall in alleyway. She struggles in my grip but even though she could easily get out she still didn't want to hurt me.

"Leave me alone Damian!" She cries "kiara it's not what you think!" I yell. "Oh really so you didn't kiss her yesterday!" She yelled "I didn't kiss her!" I yelled back. "You promised you'd love me forever! But you hurt me damian you hurt me right here" she said pointing to her heart and I looked down. "She kissed me kiara, I didn't kiss back and she flipped us so it looked like I kissed her, I pushed her off me, I told her to get lost, I told her I loved you and I'll always will and you have every right to leave me, cause I know your hurt, I know I hurt you, I didn't mean to but I still did and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry kiara" she stopped struggling and looked up at me seeing the tears falling down my face, her electric blue eyes staring into mine. She slowly closes her eyes and brings her face closer to mine and we share a loving and much needed kiss.

"I forgive you" she whispers "but it's gonna take a bit of time to get completely over this, I just felt so betrayed I...I..." she stutters "I know Kia I heard the song" I chuckle as she giggles and we hug holding each other scared to let go.
"I love you and only you"
"I love you too"