Going home

Kiara's pov
I wake up and get ready dad's coming home today. I wake everyone up get dressed in black shirt blue jean shorts with a red flannel around my waist. We all wait near the zeta tubes where they announce Batman A01 Superman A02
I tackle my dad into a hug and when I let go Jon does the same. Batman walks over to his boys and looks at the pink bat mobile which we forgot to clean and says "explain" in his normal monotone voice. The boys all looked at each other and pointed to each other Batman sighed and bat glared them. "Clean up now" he said and walked off to get changed. Dad told us to get our stuff cause we were going home. We went upstairs and packed our stuff in our bags and walked downstairs where dad was already changed into civilian clothes. Uncle Bruce also walks out. "Boys come say good bye!" Bruce calls. They all come running and we hug and say bye. It was going fine neither dad or uncle Bruce had found out about me and Damian and that's when Jason decided to open his big mouth and said "I can't believe your so chill about it" my eyes grow wide. "About what?" My dad questions "about kiara's boyfriend" Jason replies that's when everyone yelled "JASON!" all the boys smacked him up on the head. "Kiara Elizabeth Kent" I slowly turn around and acted innocent and said "yes daddy" "when were you planning on telling me about your boyfriend" he asks. "Umm... before Jason blabbed it to you" I say glaring at Jason. "Who is he?" He asks sternly. "H-he is um... Damian" he looked at me wide eyed then looked at uncle Bruce who was equally shocked then asked "did you know?" "No I didn't" he replied. That's when he got in overprotective dad mode. It turned into an interrogation. He sat us down.  "How long?" Uncle Bruce asked. "4 weeks" Damian answered. "How's he treating you?" Dad asked "great he really cared dad honestly" uncle Bruce smirked at Damian who was red.
"I approve" uncle Bruce said. I smiled at him. "Have you slept together?" Dad asked. We both went wide eyed and red with embarrassment "daddy! We're only 15! No we haven't " I said a bit flustered. Dad sighs then says "fine I approve" I smile at him "— but if you hurt her not even bats will be able to save you" he says I roll my eyes and Damian nods. " alright let's go home" we left and I kissed Damian's cheek and left.

Jon's pov
Home sweet home
It's good to be home those beds at the manner were to big and fluffy it was so hard to get comfortable. I plop onto my bed and that's when dad walks in with kiara "what's going on?" I ask. "Your gonna meet the young justice team tomorrow" my face lit up just like kiara's we smiled and hugged dad.
I got out my phone and texted Damian.
D- damian j-Jon
J- hey
D- hello
J- guess what
D- what is it Kent
J- we're gonna meet the young justice team tomorrow
D- I am also meeting the team with father tomorrow
J- cool see you there

I turned off my phone and went to sleep today has been one heck of a day