☆ Chapter 12 ☆

Start from the beginning

"Speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the Green Ninja or even Y/n being the Pink Ninja?" He bit into his sandwich casually, as though he didn't purposely mess around with Cole those moments ago.

"I know. He was such a brat at first. It's hard to believe he's gonna become the greatest Ninja that ever lived." Nya waved a hand to emphasise her words before leaning her face against her hands with a smile, "But the prophecy did say the two destined ninja had a very close bond, and I think that Y/n and Lloyd are pretty close."

Kai rolled his eyes lightheartedly, but there was no preventing the little smile that appeared on his face at the thought of the two. "Close is putting it lightly...Where is that little runt though? And where did Pipsqueak slide off to?"
Nya exchanged a look with Jay as they both grinned at Kai, who raised an eyebrow suspiciously at the smiles they were giving him.
"What?"

"Nothing..."
Nya trailed off before snickering to herself.
"I thought Cole was affectionate enough with Y/n, but I see you've got a soft spot for her too."

Jay nodded as he munched on his sandwich.
"Just those two? It's safe to say we all have. Remember how excited Zane would get when it was time for him to help Y/n study. He was bouncing on his feet!"

Kai shrugged as he looked to the two with a lopsided smile.
"She reminds me of when I had to look after Nya growing up. Feels nice to look after a kid again, even if she's got a bit of fire to her."
He chuckled to himself, even as Nya smacked him on the arm playfully.
"I wouldn't fight Cole on custody though, I think Princess has her favourites out of all of us anyway."

Meanwhile, Y/n was being tossed around the ship as though she were in a tumble-dryer. If she wasn't tripping over the oversized pant legs of her gi, then it was because of the unstable rocking of the ship as she collided into walls, doors, floors and even Sensei Wu who had to catch her before they both hit the floor.

She grunted as she hit a door again, cracking it open it slightly on impact and noticing something green in there. Something very much like Lloyd, she snickered as she saw him start up the training room and put his mask up.

"Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from." The little green ninja said, his accent laced with a western drawl, sending the pink dressed girl into fits of giggles as she watched him attempt to do spinjitsu...and fail horrendously.

Y/n strolled into the room as she watched him fall flat on his face, still giggling.
"More like ninja-dork." She snickered, helping Lloyd stand up as he brushed himself off, he opened his mouth to retort until he heard a voice in the room that wasn't his own or Y/n's.

Pythor appeard from nowhere, cackling evily as he watched two children scream.
"What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams."

Y/n was quick to bite back, finding it hard to keep hold of her tongue each time Pythor was around.
"And you're a dumb snake with a dumb mission, checks out."

They both glared at the intruder on board.
"Pythor! How did you get aboard?"
Lloyd yelled to the purple snake as Pythor clicked his tongue, picking Lloyd up and tying him to a punching bag.

"You think I would allow the Ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?"

Y/n stepped on his tail angrily as the purple anacondrai tied her friend up.
"Hey! How dare you sneak aboard and tie my best friend up! I'll punch your eyes ag- hey let me go!"
She kicked and struggled as Pythor picked her up effortlessly and tied her upside down to a hanging target.