[13] Daddy's Waiting

Start from the beginning

"I didn't mess with you car" I said being very polish.
"Oh really then tell me how you have pictures of my car on your phone, I saw u showing those to Briana and Clara" he said, well he did have a point. "How stupid do you think I am??" He added.

Shit

Don't say it. Don't say it. Don't say it. Don't say it.

.

Resist the urge-

.

"Extremely" I said while winking at him. My comment made the whole class cheer and giggle and this made Anderson even more angry. Well I hurt his man ego after all. "You little piece of-" he was cut off by another voice

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I was you" I look behind and saw...... Sin? How did he- when did he started caring about me, the last time I checked he pushed me on the ground. "Don't go there, cole" sin called Anderson by his last name.

"Fuck off man" Anderson said while puffing his chest "I think you are done here" sin said while clenching his teeth, "mind your own fucking business, Clark" Anderson was getting on my nerves. So I did what I had to.

punch on face

Punch on stomach

Punch showing his face up

That's all I had to do to make his nose bleed. He was taking deep breaths because I was fast and I didn't even give him any time to process. I swear to god I could see everyone's jaw drop. Even Sin, he looked like he was impressed by me as he gave me a smirk.

When Anderson finally got some air and inhaled "you little bitch" *cough* " my father will hear about this" is all he could say to me.... "I am sure he will....and I am sure as hell he would love to hear about you spiking my drink" I responded and his face went dry as if the blood coming out of his nose has left no blood inside. He looked pale.

"C'mon give him a call honey, what are you waiting for.....Daddy's waiting.....aww no? Yeah that's what I thought" I said and he looked embarrassed as I continued

"yeah I don't care if you are rich, to be honest nobody does..... but open up your ears and listen to me carefully grandma, listen gooodddd because I am not gonna repeat myself.......   if I get to know you took advantage of any other girl , you will be hearing from my lawyers" I said while his face dropped, eyes widened and everyone started applauding and cheering

I gave him a death stare but soon enough I scanned the room to see people clicking videos and clapping then my eyes landed on Elijah, smirking at me....he looked proud? He knew I knew, he knew I knew about him ruining Anderson's car. obviously he did....... I dont know how, I just knew that he knew.

"Sit on your seats everyone.." we heard the teacher say as everyone took their seats. "We will start with the presentations in 3 minutes" Mrs sawyer exclaimed. Elijah took a seat besides me, he was on a call 'there is no way he could memorize everything in 3 mins' I thought to myself while tapping my feet on the ground.

I was freaking out, I was forgetting my portion and Elijah had not even studied a bit. Here goes my 'A' . "Sono occupato in questo momento, ti chiamo dopo" he spoke to the person on the call. Fuck he sounded hella good while talking in......Italian? Well it sounded like Italian.
(A/N: "I'm busy right now, I'll call you later")

"Gli dici solo di non attraversare la linea o l'accordo è concluso" he said in frustration and cut the call. "Why are you glaring at me" he asked me while still looking down on his phone "I am not" I replied
(A/N: "you just tell him not to cross the line or the deal is done")

"Anywaysss....what the fuck were you thinking.....you accidentally put your script in my bag,Elijah." I yelled and his head snapped towards me,even if I said lies, he did not even touch my stuff it was me who accidentally put the script in my bag.... he doesn't need to know that. "You know I looked at my script for 2 hours and I remember nothing.... you know how much time have you spent??? NIL" I yelled at him again

"49 seconds" he said "excuse me?" I was disgusted by his attempt to make me feel better. "That's not helping" I said and just like Bri he erupted into laughter. He laughed so hard that the students started staring at him and the teacher started looking at him with concern.

"Oh I am sorry, is my misery funny to you?" I asked with clenched teeth... "oh this is just pathetic" he laughed "I didn't realize me worrying about my grade is pathetic" I said as a stupid grin took over Elijah's face as I glared at him.

"You know what....we can improve, this year just started even if we get a bad grade we can work hard next time for good score." I said trying to convince myself that it's ok. But I looked up and noticed he was calm .... he was already staring at me and smiling. He tried so hard not to erupt in laughter again.

What an idiot.

Why does he think this is funny

"Thank you that was.....inspiring, I think I wanna be president now" he said mockingly and I knew he wanted to laugh because his lips started twitching. I gave him the typical Kiara death stare "calm down kitten" he said while rolling his eyes. "I am calm and it's Kiara" I responded which made him annoyed.

"Elijah and Kiara.....you're up next" Mrs sawyer announced.

Shit
Shit
Shit
We are fucked

Okay I am definitely not calm

Hello 🥰So I just wanted to thank you all for your love we are 200 reads now

Hello 🥰
So I just wanted to thank you all for your love we are 200 reads now. Damn first story and great result 💋
I never thought I'll get more than 50 reads.

Elijah looked so sexy speaking in Italian.
(Please Tell me if those sentences have anything wrong)

Q. How do you think will there presentation go?
Q. And what's the news that awaits?

Find out in the coming chapters....
Byeee