Prologue 3:

Y/n pov pervert:

As i arrived i was met by a guy with an anime fnia shirt on.I guess hes mairusu?.I went up to him and he immediately greeted me.

Mairusu:"Hi! im mairusu and are you the new nightguard I've been expecting and not some random pervert?"he said curiously.

Y/n:"yes I'm the new night guard sir!"I said saluting.

Mairusu:"Great then let's get goi-wait.. Why there's 2 guns with you?"he said confused.

Y/n:"Well sir these guns are just for defense sir"I said.

Mairusu:"well then lets get going!"he said opening the doors.

As I walk inside there was some arcades and tables with party hats. In the middle was three characters that I saw in the ad.
A brown female bear known as Freya:

A purple rabbit known as Bonnie:

A yellow duck/chicken known as Chica:

And I looked to the right and I saw a cove with an animatronic on it. A red Fox known as Foxy:

And they're just like stuck there but their eyes is looking at me*shudders*wtf its creepy.i then walked passed to the animatronics to go to mairasu's office.

Freya PoV(thoughts)

Oh great...Another fucking pervy fucker.

Bonnie PoV(thoughts)

Oh my~ ara ara~ a new guard to fuck with these assets.

Chica PoV(thoughts)

Yay! A New Friend!

Foxy Pov(thoughts)

A new matie ey? Heh Bet he maty can't touch these girls(sorry i tried)

Freya,Bonnie,Chica,Foxy PoV(thoughts)

Wait....What are those in his hips?...Is that?...A GUN!?!

Y/n PoV

As i walked pass them i heard gears colliding,i wlaked backwards to see them but theyre just fine?...Weird.As i walked in to mairusu's office he then handed me a paper with some questions and a normal panda pen...Sweet!

()()()()()()()()

Welcome new NightGuard!
Here are some questions to answer in order to proceed to be a NightGuard!

1.Are You a perv?
Ans: Fuck to the No.

2.Sexuality?
Ans: Straight...Except for femboys.

3.Which character do you like?
Ans: Simple..All of them.

4.Will you take responsibility if there is a break in and be a Real guard?
Ans: Yes sir!

5.Which part of the gang do you like~?
Ans:...(¬_¬)ノ Wtf Bro u messed up?

And if that's all.Good Luck With The NightJob!.

---------

After i answered the paper i gaved it to him.He then looked at it he then said.

Mairusu:"Well then Welcome Y/N l/n or mr Nightguard"he then gave me a badge and NightGuard clothes.

Y/n:"Hey um..Can i not wear security clothes and only the badge?"

Mairusu:"Hmm..Sure! Now follow me to your office!"

Y/n:"Cool beans i guess"i said as i walked with him to the office.

As i walke don to the office it was relatively organized!,Monitors that are steady and alive,papers are perfectly stacked,and the shotgun is in the cor-Shotgun!?,i then asked mairusu about it.

Y/n:"Why theres a shotgun?"

Mairusu:"ah that's for Security"he said as he hands it to me.

The shotgun was an old remmington 870.it has a box filled with 50 shells on it..Sweet!.

Mairasu:"Also here's an axe incase of fire break out"

He then handed me the badge then i wore it.We said our last goodbyes as 12:00 Am starts.Oh boy..