P r o l o g u e:

8 year's ago..

A young man or boy is seating at his couch on his home while reading some job ads on get a fucking job!.Com.This boy's name is Y/n l/n,recently his in highschool and he needs a job.I mean he really needs a JOB,his father just recently died because of an accident.His only remembrance is his neckless.

He always wear it to remind that his father is in his side all the time

He always wear it to remind that his father is in his side all the time.Right now a woman is walking up to him giving him a cup of Ice coffee since his been awake 14 hours because he needs.A.Fucking.Job!.As she walk up to him and place his coffe by the table and putting a hand on his shoulders.

?????:"you know Y/n sometimes you really concern me.Youve been awake for 14 hours now!"she said concerned

Y/n:"Sorry mom..Its that i really need a job or else we will go homeless"he said with a sigh.

Mom:"i told you y/n just call me by my name and also i have already a job!"she said.

Y/n:"*sigh*sorry Kara and also your job will not be enough! You will just get tired thats why i need a job to help you mom and bro and my sisters too!"

Sara:"*sigh*atleast your trying to help well Come give momma a hug"she said making him comfortable.

He then gave her a hug.which turned into a heated make out!(a/n:.......🙂🔫).They then seperated to breathe.

Sara:"*pant*wow..Your just like you father.Always a great kisser!"she said then hug him tight Then starts to make out again....

But then 4 people came and they were his brother and sisters.they saw the intense make out and kinda getting horny.

When you two stopped kissing to breath for air. Y/n then notices his sibling looking at him, his sister's emotions are... Jealous, while his brother is had his jaw dropped to the floor while doing the "ok"sign. He be vibin tho.

Y/n:"um... I can expla-"he gets caught off by the slaps on his face coming from his sister's.

()()()()()()()()()()()()

After hours and hours... You finally found it... A FUCKING JOB!. It was an ad for Freya Faber's pizzeria and it says that they need a new night guard.they say the previous one mysteriously... Disappeared on his 5th day?, reading the description The Daily paycheck in the end of the week is 955$... As you read it... Your jaw dropped. You begin to think how rich will you be if you applied?, after discussing it with your family you began to contact the managers number(Karen No). Then a male voice Then answered the phone.

?????:"Hello? Mairusu the Owner and the manager of Freya Fazbears Pizzeria how may I help you?"

Y/n:"oh hi Mr. Mairusu my name is Y/n L/n and I wish to apply for the Nightshift Guard for Freya's pizzeria!"

Mairusu:"Finally! I have been taking over the Nightshift Job! It tires me up!, *ahem*OK so first thing tomorrow head to Freya's Pizzeria at 10:30 pm Sharp! Ok?"

Y/n:"Yes sir!"

Mairusu:"Good! See you tomorrow!"then he hanged up.

Y/n:"*sigh*I thought that will be hard.. Oh well! I should rest now cause I need to be at the pizzeria sharp!..... Readers"he then head to his room and then slept for the night..

=================================

(and MOTHER FUCKING CLIFF HANGER😂👏👏 SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!)