Akshara Enters The Palace In Disguise: Chapter 18

Thank you for your warm comments on the last chapter. I haven't replied to all comments yet. But I have read all of them and I will try to reply to all the comments.

I saw a few readers asked for regular updates.
Well...talking about it...I think I cannot update regularly. Because -

1. My eyes aren't allowing me to stare at the phone screen for a long period of time. I have to use eye-drops to keep my eyes in normal condition. Otherwise, they will hurt like hell.

2. I am having frequent headaches these days. Even my mother hid all the paracetamol tablets as I was using them in a huge amount😅😅. Still, I managed to steal 4 tablets from her. So, if I stare at the phone screen for much time, then my headache occurs and it feels like someone is hitting my head with a hammer. It's really painful.

3. I am preparing for a lot of entrance exams. If I don't secure a good rank, then I am so done. My father will directly bury me in the ground. (Hehe, I don't know what he will do)

4. I am updating 4 books together. So I need to update them as well because my readers of those books are asking for updates too.

5. Moreover, the chapters are a bit longer than I expected. So it's taking much time for me to write a single chapter. And my eyes aren't helping me to do it quickly.

I am really sorry for not being able to update regularly. I will try to update with a gap of 3 to 4 days. I am really sorry for the inconvenience. Please bear with me.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Are you sure you will do whatever I say?" Karthik narrowed his eyes while looking at Lavanya mischievously.

"Yes," Lavanya said in a determined tone.

"It will be a very tough one, sister-in-law," Karthik said in a warning tone while his facial expressions turned into a serious one. "If you fail to do so, then I won't ever talk with you. Do you still agree?"

"Yes." Lavanya nodded vigorously while her hands formed fists

"Are you sure?" Karthik intently looked at Lavanya while her eyes were glued to the floor.

"Yes. Go ahead and ask." Lavanya said in a low voice.

"Well..." A big smile appeared on Karthik's face. "Then you have to cook today's lunch for me."

"Huh!?" Lavanya immediately lifted her head and looked at Karthik as if she had seen a ghost.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Karthik tried to look serious but Lavanya's total dumbfounded face made him lose his control. "Now you cannot go back on your word." He crossed his arms across his chest.

"That's it? You just want me to cook for you?" Lavanya still couldn't believe that Karthik asked for such a mere thing.

"Yes." Karthik smiled while Saanvi chuckled silently.

"As you wish prince." Lavanya smiled. "Do you want me to cook anything special for you?"

"Sister-in-law!" Karthik stood up while a frown formed on his face. "Why are you calling me prince?"

"You are the prince and that's why I am calling you prince," Lavanya replied innocently as she couldn't understand why Karthik suddenly stood up.

Karthik huffed and turned towards Saanvi. "Saanvi, did our brother do something wrong to her that she started to behave so strangely with us?"

"I don't know." Saanvi shrugged her shoulders while trying to control her laugher. She couldn't stop laughing at the way her brother was teasing her sister-in-law.