Dacoit Attack : Chapter 11

Lavanya opened her eyes when a slight sound of curtains reached her ears. Opening her eyes, she saw Jyotimani pushing the curtains to the side, allowing the chilly breeze to enter the room. The darkness prevailed in the sky while slight hints of light showed that the sun was about to rise.

"Good morning princess." Jyotimani smiled when she heard the sound of bangles. "You woke up before I called you. It's 4:15 am now." She smiled after pushing the two big curtains aside.

"Good morning." Lavanya smiled as she got down from her bed. "I usually wake up at 4 am. I love to watch the scene of the rising sun." She went to the mirror and took the comb placed there. "But I asked you to wake up at 5 am. Why did you wake up so early?" She glanced at Jyotimani while undoing her long braid.

"I had to prepare a warm bath for you, prepare clothes and jewelry for you. So I woke up early." Jyotimani replied. "The Queen told me to accompany you everywhere. It means I am coming with you to the temple as well." She took the comb from Lavanya's hand and started to comb the latter's hair, getting rid of the knots.

"That's great Jyoti!" A big smile appeared on Lavanya's face. "I thought that I had to stay with that spoiled prince all time."

"Princess, he is your husband. You should call him like that." Jyotimani said after removing the last knot of Lavanya's hair.

"I won't say it to him. Don't worry." Lavanya shook her head while tying her hair into a bun. "Jyoti, wait here until I come from the bath."

"Princess, let me help you," Jyoti said. "You will be needing my help."

"I can do it of my own Jyoti." Lavanya smiled.

"You are a princess now. You have to abide by a number of rules and you should get used to living in a royal way." Jyoti explained.

"Leading a royal life is really difficult." Lavanya huffed before walking towards the royal bath while Jyoti followed her with a smile on her face.

" Lavanya huffed before walking towards the royal bath while Jyoti followed her with a smile on her face

"Your choice is amazing Jyoti!" Lavanya squealed while adjusting the golden waistband around her waist. "This simple saree looks so good on me and the jewelry... it's so light yet beautiful."

"Princess, when yesterday you were removing your jewelry, I realized that you don't like heavy jewelry. So I selected some light jewelry for you." Jyotimani smiled, putting on the armlets around Lavanya's arms.

"You are really great, Jyoti." Lavanya smiled as she put on the earrings. "The Queen has selected the best girl for me."

"Princess, you are praising me too much." Jyotimani chuckled while putting jewelry on Lavanya's bun before ornating the flowers around her bun and on the long braid.

"Jyoti, generally how much time does it take by the royals to get ready?" Lavanya asked while putting on the mangtika.

"Around 1 or 1.5 hours minimum," Jyoti replied casually.