Virendra And Lavanya Find The Culprit: Chapter 22

"Virendra, your dressing sense is a bit strange today." Mahesh looked at his friend awkwardly while the latter was busy adjusting his turban.

"Why do you say so?" Virendra asked while checking himself in the mirror.

"You wear your clothes like merchants which doesn't make you look like a royal and can be counted as you are hiding your identity but you are going to an ordinary man's house at night. Then instead of wearing ordinary clothes, why are you wearing these? Which type of disguise is this!?" Mahesh asked as he stood up from the couch and walked towards his friend.

"I am not disguising Mahesh. I am just wearing these clothes so that no one could recognize me easily that I am a prince and cause an unnecessary ruckus at this hour." Virendra replied while folding a long silk cloth to use as a waistband. "I will go there as a prince so I don't need to disguise. Lavanya is the one who is disguising." He wrapped the cloth around his waist efficiently, making it look like a waistband.

"She is going with you?" Mahesh asked excitedly.

"Why are you getting so excited about this?" Virendra glanced at his friend while putting a simple pearl chain around his neck.

"My dear dumb friend, you are the one who should get excited, not me. You are going to have such a nice time to spend with her." Mahesh's face fell and he huffed before walking a few steps back.

"I know Mahesh." Virendra chuckled at his friend's expressions. "She is disguising as an elderly doctor."

Mahesh's eyes widened in amusement. "Virendra, can I accompany you to her room? I want to see her too." He said with excitement in his voice.

Virendra turned towards Mahesh with a smirk on his face. "Are you sure you are going there to see Lavanya? Or...do you want to see someone else?"

"Are you teasing me now?!" Mahesh glared at Virendra. "I am trying to help you while you are teasing me. Do you think it's fair?"

"Sorry about that." Virendra laughed. "Let's go, it's getting late."

Virendra's eyes widened when he witnessed the scene in Lavanya's room as he stood flabbergasted at the door along with Mahesh

Jyotimani was standing beside Lavanya with her lips pressed together tightly, trying to control her laughter while Lavanya was glaring at her as if Jyotimani stole her most precious thing. Lavanya's long hair which was hanging till her waist looked white and messy.

"What's going on?" Coming out of a daze, Virendra stepped inside the room, followed by Mahesh.

"Greetings your highness." Jyotimani immediately bowed to the prince while Lavanya just glanced at Virendra before averting her gaze to the clean mirror before her.

"What happened?" Virendra asked while looking at Lavanya who was trying to avoid the men's gaze on her.

"Your highness, does princess Lavanya look bad with this white hair? Doesn't it suit her disguise?" Jyotimani asked while hoping for a positive answer from Virendra.