Momo looked around and found out that there was only one seat left which was on the second to the last row. She quietly sat down, took out her notebook, and attempted to take down notes. It was only the second day of school and she was already in trouble.

Little did she know that a specific basketball player was staring at her from behind. She didn't mean to, but then the Japanese girl's abs were just so flashing. The girl cursed silently at herself.

"Kim Dahyun, it's not nice to stare at people's abs. That's sinful. God will never forgive you at this point." She said to herself. "But what can I do? Her body is just goals. Is she trying to kill someone?" She thought.

Dahyun spent almost the entire period admiring Momo from afar. If ever the teacher would ask for a volunteer to answer a Math problem, Dahyun would raise her hand just to flex her intelligence. She hoped that the other girl would be impressed by that.

The teacher ended class 10 minutes early because some selected teachers were called for a meeting. The students happily left the classroom. Who wouldn't be happy that your Math class was cut short?

But then, only two people remained inside the classroom. Momo stayed and tried to work on a problem she's been struggling in since a while ago. Dahyun, on the other hand, was thinking on how to approach her.

She took a deep breath and stood up. As if she was confident enough, she stood behind Momo. She looked at what she was doing. "You have to combine all like terms." She spoke which shocked Momo.

The other girl put her hand on her chest in shock. She thought she was the only person in the classroom. She was even more surprised when she saw one of 'The Unbothered' standing behind her with a gentle smile.

Why was one of the 'unbothered' suddenly bothering someone like her now? She thought.

"Sorry for shocking you, but umm... You have to combine the like terms. Don't forget to change the signs while you're transferring the numbers and variables." Dahyun explained to her on how to solve the problem.

Momo looked back at her paper and did what the pale-skinned girl said. She froze for a while after finally getting the answer. "Thanks." She mumbled, not looking up to avoid eye contact.

She was about to leave the room when Dahyun held her hand out and said. "I'm Kim Dahyun." She smiled at her. Momo looked at her and then at her hand. She didn't know how to react. She thought that Dahyun looked so charming with that smile and so handsome in that letterman jacket.

She wanted to introduce herself too but Sana's words were invading her mind. "Just stay quiet and don't talk to people." She eventually made her own thoughts win this time. "I know." She said.

"Y-You do?" Dahyun stuttered. She seemed to have lost her cool. Momo shrugged. "I mean, aren't you guys the cool, popular kids here?" She said. "Oh, right..." Dahyun took her hand back and laughed while awkwardly scratching her nape.

"But... I'm Momo. Kanai Momo." Momo held her hand out this time. Dahyun happily shook it. Dahyun felt that tingly feeling when their hands touched and eyes met. Momo felt it too. She gulped, her breathing was also a little different than earlier.

They let go after feeling that unfamiliar feeling. Dahyun didn't want to end their conversation there so she spoke again. "So, Kanai... you guys are Japanese? And you guys are new here, right?" She asked. Momo tilted her head.

"You guys?" She asked back. Dahyun nodded. "Yeah, like you and your sisters. Or are you guys only friends?" She asked, not sure of what she's saying. "We're sisters... in a way." Momo answered her.

Dahyun thought about what she said. "So you're friends that are like sisters?" She asked again. Momo giggled as she thought that Dahyun looked so cute and fluffy like that.

"No, we're adoptive sisters. Our parents passed away when we were just babies and our guardian just passed away recently too." She explained and Dahyun felt guilty for bringing that topic up. She bowed to apologized. "I'm sorry, it was insensitive of me to bring that up."

"It's okay. It's not your fault. I was the one who brought it up." Momo told her. Dahyun nodded. "I'm also sorry for what happened to your sister yesterday. My teammate is just very playful and sometimes clumsy." She said, talking about when Mina was almost hit by a ball by Dahyun's teammate, Yuna.

"It's okay. My sister is fine, so it's alright." Momo said. The two just stayed there while looking at each other. None of them talked. They just stared into each other's eyes. Momo knew that if this went any further, it would become so awkward, so she cleared her throat.

"Do you normally apologize a lot?" She asked. Dahyun hummed. "I don't know. I don't really talk or socialize with people I don't really know so no one has really said that before." She answered. "But now that you said it, I think I do." She added.

"So why are you suddenly talking to me?" Momo asked, just because it was ironic now that Dahyun was talking to someone she doesn't really know. "Why not?" Dahyun asked back showing a slight smirk.

"I mean, I'm new here and you don't know me, but now you're talking to me which just contradicted to what you said earlier." Momo told her. "Well..." Dahyun trailed off. "Maybe it's time for a change." She continued.

Momo nodded, she admits that Dahyun's answer to her question was pretty smart and mature. Dahyun checked the time with her phone. They only have a few minutes left before their next class. "I guess we better start going. I don't want you to be late." She said.

Momo looked at her questioningly after hearing the second sentence. "You don't want me to be late?" She asked. "Yeah. Like a while ago, you know." Dahyun said, talking about when she was late for class. "Ahhh." That was the only thing Momo said.

The two walked out of the classroom together. The halls only had a few people because other students weren't dismissed yet. Just when Momo thought she had 'escaped' Dahyun, the younger girl walked up to her again.

"So what's your next class? I could walk you there." She asked. "Oh um..." Momo stuttered, she was surprised that Dahyun even wanted to walk her to her classroom. "Chemistry." She told her. "Ohh." Dahyun said, kinda disappointed that they weren't gonna be in the same class.

"Okay then, let's go." Dahyun unconsciously took Momo's hand into hers. The other girl flinched with the sudden contact. Her heart was pounding. Her hand in hers felt right. That's what she thought.

Everyone who saw them together looked at them curiously. Momo ignored the stares and the whispers around. As for Dahyun, she simply didn't notice it.

They finally reached the Chemistry Lab and Dahyun let go of her hand. Momo already missed the feeling. She was wondering if Dahyun was aware of her action. "Momo" Dahyun called the girl before she entered the room.

"The teacher gave us a homework a while ago so if you want some help, do you want to meet in the library during lunch?" Dahyun asked. Momo was silent for a while. "You don't have to worry about the food. I'll handle that." She added, as if she knew that it was really Momo's number 1 concern.

Momo just nodded without saying a word. Dahyun smiled happily. "Great. I'll see you then." Momo smiled back. "Yeah. I'll see you too." She said.

"Have fun in class." Dahyun smiled at her for the last time. "You too." Momo whispered back at her. Dahyun waved her goodbye before she left. "Bye." Momo waved back, without saying anything.