19.the head mf in charge

Jungkook pov

I woke up in my bed next to taehyung.i sat up.my memories from littlespace came to me.fuck!i immediately got out of bed.i quickly got dress and ready.i tapes up my knuckles before putting on my fingerless gloves.

"You leaving already?"asked taehyung sleepily.

"Yup.its time put people back in their place."

"What you going to do?"he asked as he sat up.

"Show why I am the head mother fucker in charge.and thanks for protecting me yesterday."he smiled.he nodded.

"But next time just hand me a gun.my little side knows what do with a gun." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Later."then i left the house.i drove on my motorcycle to the training center.i walked in the building.everyone started laughing at me.i punch the nearest guy to me.he fell the ground.

"Where is hyun?"hyun tricked my little side into believing that he knew where taehyung was and embarrassed me.

"In the cafe."he said.i walked to the cafe while everyone followed me to be nosey.i saw hyun sitting a table eating breakfast.i walked to him.

"What makes you think you can humiliate your boss and get away from?"Hyun chuckled.

"Aw bunny is big boy today."he said sarcastically.i grabbed the him the neck and slammed his head on the table few times before tossing him to ground.

"Never call me."he smirked.

"So bunny not crying for his daddy today."he said while slowly standing on his feet.i punched his face.he fall back to the ground.he spit out blood from his mouth.

"Bunny is a fighter today."he said.he tried to stand up but I kick him in the face.he fell back down.i kneeled down to him.i started punching his face until he was bloody mess.i smiled.i stood up.everyone was watching me in fear.

"Next person to call me bunny will need up like him."i pulled out my knife.i stabbed his legs and arms.then i grabbed a lighter from a nearby table.

"And the next person to question my authority."i click the lighter on and toss it on hyun.he started screaming in pain.

"Gets burn alive.got it?"everyone nodded.i started walking and they part like the Red Sea.i left the training center when hoseok called me.

Jk:what!
H:ateez knows you are little.i think our spy is double agent.
Jk:i want that spy now!
H:that's the problem.he went missing
Jk:missing?go find him!before I burn you alive!

I hanged up.i hop on my motorcycle.i drove to home.i need to comfort at the moment.i felt worry,angry,and scared all at one time.i need advice.i went i got house.i didn't see taehyung in the living room.he normally in the living room watching tv.i check the kitchen.he wasn't there.i went to his room.i opened the door.taehyung was sitting on his bed with didlo up his behind.

"So this is what you do while I am gone." Taehyung stopped what he was doing.he took the didlo out of himself.

"Hey bunny.you home early."he said.

"Did you cum yet?"

"No."he said.

"Then come fuck me."i grabbed his hand.we went to my room.i got undressed.

"Bunny,why are your hand bloodily!"he asked.he went to bathroom to clean his hands.i took my gloves off.i went to the bathroom.

"I will tell you as you fucking me."he nodded.i lay on the bed.

"Don't prep me."

"Bunny that will hurt-"I interrupted him.

"It's my preference.no prepping."he looked at me concerned.

"Tae you not gonna hurt me."he nodded.then he agile himself to my hole.he slowly went in me.i gripped the sheets.i haven't been a bottom since my last relationship.and I didn't bottom often in the relationship either because my ex sucked at being top.

"You are thick."i said as I let my body adjust to his size.

"Why was did you had blood on your hands?"he asked.

"I beat someone until they was bleeding.you can move now."he started slowly thrusting in and out.

"Why you did hit them?"he asked.

"Because they question my authority."i said as I enjoy the pace taehyung was going at.

"Bunny needs a kiss."i puckered up my lips.he lean forward to kiss me.

"My rival knows I am a little."i said.

"So?"he said.he kiss me again.

"So,it's a weakness." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Stop thinking everything is a weakness.it can be a strength if you let it."he said.he started thrusting faster.

"A spy is acting— oh tae right there—like a —-oh fuck—double spy.they went missing."i moaned.

"You will find them.stop worrying."he said.then he started cumming inside of me.

"Tae."i whined.taehyung came before me.

"Sorry bunny.i will ride you."he said.he kissed me.he pulled out of me.i sat up and he sat on my member.he grabbed my shoulders.i pouted.

"Bunny,i am sorry.i will wear cock ring next time and you can cum first."he said.i smiled at the idea.

"Good."then taehyung started bouncing.it felt good.after few minutes I came inside of taehyung.he got off of me.

"You want a bath or shower?"asked taehyung.

"Bubble bath."

"Bunny,last time we did that.you slipped into littlespace and started crying because you didn't want to be naked in front of me."he said.little Kookie is very shy about showing his body off while I am not.i am not problem walking around nude around taehyung.but my little side doesn't even want taehyung to change my clothes.

"Shower then."he nodded.