8.real name

Jungkook pov

I was sitting in my chair as yoongi and hoseok explain to me that the gang member that they caught last week was a part of the blue wave gang which the ateez mafia had control over.

"Hongjoong wants his member back.he wants to make a deal for the boy."said yoongi.

"When does he want to meet?"

"At midnight at the parking garage on agust d street and hope World drive."said hoseok.I nodded.

"Did you send the books that I told you to send?"hoseok nodded.

"But I don't understand why you couldn't just give taehyung the books yourself if he is living with you?"asked hoseok.

"Didn't i say if you disagree with me then you are dead!"i glared at him.he shook his head.

"I am not disagreeing.just asking a question jk."said hoseok.

"Don't ask questions.curiosity killed the cat."Speaking of curiosity I wonder what taehyung is doing right now.i sent him a box of books so he will have something to do while I am gone.i kinda wish I was there when he got the box.i wanted to see his smile as he look at the books.he never smiles when I am out headspace.i hate how taehyung likes my little side but hates me.

"And your brother is on his way to your house right now.he should get there in less than 10 minutes."said hoseok

"5 mins if he ignored the speed limit."said yoongi.i nodded.

"Yoongi hack the traffic signs and slow him down until I get to my house."yoongi nodded.i left the building and drove to my house.i walked in.i saw taehyung sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Which book is that?"

"What do you mean which?how do you know I have more than one book?"he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Dumbass,this is my house.i know what goes in and out my house."and because I brought it for him.i leant on the wall.

"I have guest coming over.you need stay in your room until they leave."he closed his book.

"I rather leave the house than stay in my room and hear you fuck a girl."he said.i could hear a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"I am gay dumbass and don't bring random people to house to fuck.so you also want to change that lie you told yeonjun.cuz I don't bring hookers to my home."he nodded.

"So who coming over?"he asked.

"None of your damn business."then there was a knock at the door.

"Go!"i mouthed to him.he left the living room and went to his room.then i opened the door.namjoon hugged me.i hugged him back.we let go.i closed the door.

"It's nice to see you but why did you want to meet?"i asked as namjoon took a seat on the couch.

"For starter,last week I found out you killed your boyfriend-

"He deserved it."I didn't tell namjoon that killed him.i told namjoon that he died of a heart attack.namjoon didn't like me killing people.

"I promised that if he ever treated you wrong that you would tell me."he said.

"He dead.get over it."i knew my words was a little harsh but the longer we talk about the topic.the closer I am to crying again about him.

"I wanted to check up on you to see how you doing."he said.

"I am good."

"Then who is that around the corner?"he asked.

"That a mother fucker who can't follow Damn instructions.get ya ass out here."taehyung walked from the corner and stood next to me.

"Hyung,this taehyung.he is my caregiver.dumbass,this isn't brother.you wont see him any time soon so his name doesn't matter."

"My name is-"I interrupted his sentence but pulled my gun out and pointing it at his head.namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Shut up."he pushed the gun away from his head.

"I am namjoon.the one person jungkook can't kill."he said.then i could see taehyung mind connecting the dot of my name.i sighed.this is the main reason why didn't want taehyung to interact with others because he will gain knowledge about me.my friends would tell taehyung everything about me just to annoy me.namjoon gave him my real name without realizing it.

"Anything else Hyung?"

"I want you to meet my boyfriend soon."he said.I nodded.

"Okay.now get to stepping."namjoon rasied an eyebrow.

"Please?"

"Nice meeting taehyung.later jungkook."he said.he left the house.

"Jk is short for jungkook."

"Don't call me that."taehyung nodded while trying not smirk.