18.sad bunny

Taehyung pov

I shot the gun but miss target purposely.i know how to shoot a gun since I used to going hunting with my dad when I was little.jungkook sighed.he walked behind and place his hand on top of mine.

"Steady hands.tae."he said in my ear.I nodded.i ignored what he said and I did the opposite of he just told me.i wanted him to keep holding me.jungkook didn't want touch at the shooting area because I am supposed "practice on my own."which I think is bullshit because he had no problem touching last night when he was showing the position to hold a gun.i think he wanted to look tough in front his gang members.

"Maybe we should take a break."he said.i nodded.i gave the gun to him.he gave the random to a person.we left the practice shooting room.we went to cafe area.

"What you want to eat?"asked jungkook.i shrugged.

"I don't know.you choose."

"Subway."he said.

"No.thats sounds too healthy."jungkook chuckled.then i got the urge to pee.

"Bunny,where is the restroom?"

"Follow me."he guided me to the restroom.he follow me in the restroom.

"I can go by myself."jungkook left the restroom.

Jungkook pov

I leaned against the wall as I waited for taehyung.a few of my gang members greeted me as they walk past me.i didn't respond back.i am not friendly and my members know that.so I didn't feel bad not greeting them back.jimin was talking to someone.he saw me.he ran to me.

"Kookie!minnie lost Chimmy!help minnie find him please!"said jimin.

"No.go away."

"Kookie."he whined.i slipped into littlespace.

"Kookie will help.but we have find it before daddy leaves the potty."jimin nodded.we ran around the building looking for jimin stuffed animal.we found it in the weight room.

"Um Minnie how we find my daddy?"jimin shrugged.

"Minnie don't know.but minnie will help Kookie find him."said jimin.we left the room.we ran into some scary looking guys in hallway.

"Hi boss."said the scary guy.i immediately hid behind jimin.jimin was shaking in fear.

"Ain't you that little that always hanging out with yoongi and hoseok."he said.

"You know my daddies?"asked jimin.i looked over jimin shoulder.

"Do you know my daddy?"i asked.the guy looked at me surprised.He smirked.

"Yeah.follow me."he said.we followed him to the cafe.He whistled.everyone went silent.

"Guys,Boss is a little."said the guy.

"Boss is a little?"asked another guy.he nodded.everyone started laughing while pointing at me.i started crying.i saw him the guy next to me get shot in the head.the room went silent.i turned around.taehyung was holding a gun.i ran to him.i hid behind him.

"The next person to make my bunny sad is getting a bullet up their ass!"yelled taehyung.then taehyung took my hand.we went to my office.taehyung called someone.

"Meet me in bunny office now."he said.then he hanged up.

"Daddy,Kookie hungry."i said.he looked at me with wide eyes.

"We will eat in a little while okay?"he said.i nodded.i saw paper and pen on the desk.i sat at the desk.i started drawing a cartoon bunny on the paper.

"No no bunny.these paper looks important."he said while taking the paper away from me.i whined.

"Kookie wants to draw."

"Hold on."he said.he grabbed some copy paper from the print on the desk.he gave it me.

"You can draw on this."he said.i nodded.then yoongi and hoseok walked in with jimin.hoseok was carrying jimin.

"I heard what happened on my way here.where you got a gun from?"asked yoongi.

"It was on a table when I walked in."said taehyung.

"Kookie!"said jimin.he got out of hoseok arms.he ran to me.

"Kookie drawing?kookie draw Chimmy please!"said jimin while showing me the stuffed animal.

"Otay."

"What we going to do?"asked taehyung.

"take him out of littlespace and make him slove it."said yoongi.

"You can't forced a little out of littlespace.its bad for them."said taehyung.

"Well guess we have to wait until he is out of littlespace."said hoseok.

"We will do until then?"

"Nothing.nobody will listen to us unless jk says so."said yoongi.

"And they probably will test his authority the next time they see him."said hoseok.

"I will take bunny home then."said taehyung.taehyung walked to me.

"Bunny,lets go home."said taehyung.

"Kookie hungry."

"We will eat at home."he said.

"Otay.later minnie!"