11.phone

Jungkook pov

I was cleaning my gun while I watched the rookie member train when yoongi walked up to me.

"How the new members looking?"he asked.

"They still need more training."yoongi nodded.he sat next to me.

"I think you need to give someone a phone."he said.i knew he was referring to taehyung.

"No."

"Remember the other day after we came back from that meeting with ateez.someone showed up.and I had to drive them home."he said.yoongi was speaking in little code so people around us wouldn't know exactly what we are talking about.

"I told you and your fuck buddy to keep jimin away from me."

"I know you remember every that about that night.include how you wouldn't shut up."he said.I punched his arm.he hissed in pain.

"Watch your words."

"I just saying.that someone could had be call and quiet you down."he said.

"Or you can keep jimin away from me."

"And Hobi was talking about you and jimin having coffee soon."when he means having coffee he was referring to a play date but jimin upset my little side.so I doubt my little side would play with him any time soon.

"I will think about it."

~later

I went home.i saw taehyung laying on the floor reading a manga.i place the phone box into in front of him.he looked shocked.He got excited.

"Don't get too excited.i had someone coded the phone.so you can't add or delete contact numbers that I put in for you.emergency numbers doesn't work on the phone-"

"Wait what there a actual emergency?"he asked.

"Call yoongi or hoseok.i blocked some websites-"

"I can still watch porn on this right?you didn't block that?"he asked.

"I didn't block it that."

"Wait who is hoseok?"

"Yoongi and hoseok are like my right hand men." Taehyung nodded.

"Thank you."he said.i nodded.i went to my nursery.i got changed and slipped into littlespace.

Taehyung pov

I held the iPhone in my hand.it looked brand new when jungkook ran to me.he hugged me.

"Kookie needs cuddles."i nodded.we went to my room and lay in my bed.jungkook was rambling on how pretty a bunny is.i nodded along in fake interest.

"-pretty.taetae is pretty.snow bunny is pretty."he said.

"I am pretty?"

"Yeah!taetae is a pretty tiger.tiger is prettier than That fox."he said.

"What the fox name?"

"Yugi."he said.then all the dots started connecting in my head.the fox in the drawing was his caregiver and boyfriend.jungkook killed him.i still don't know why jungkook killed him.

"Can Taetae rubbed Kookie back?"he asked.

"Sure bunny."i rubbed his back.he nuzzled closer to me.

"Is Taetae going to leave Kookie?"

"No bunny."it's no point of me trying escape.even if I can form a plan to escape the house.i would be running back to boring job and lonely apartment.at least here I am doing what I enjoy which is watching anime and taking care of a little.and I might have a tiny crush on jungkook.just tiny crush because he is looking good,good at fucking,and he cares about me even though he doesn't show it often.the only thing is stopping me for actually shooting my shot is that I still don't like how he kidnapped me.

"Kookie don't want Taetae to leave.taetae is Kookie friend!"he said.

"Yeah bunny."I ruffled his hair.

"Why Taetae give Kookie kisses like yugi?"he asked.i kissed his forehead.

"Better bunny?"he nodded.