17.bunny boy

Jungkook pov

I walking out the my office when I heard whispers about me.i looked to my left.there was two guys and girl chatting at the water fountain.

"I heard jk didn't even rasied voice his voice at the guy."said the girl.

"I heard that guy is living with him."said one guy.

"I heard that guy is jk sugar baby."said the other guy.i walked to them.they immediately shut up.

"Another word about what you heard.i will slit your throat got it?"they nodded fast and quickly left.i went back to my offices and call yoongi and hoseok in.

"How many people know what happened yesterday?"

"Most of rumors."said yoongi.

"True rumors though.but they never know his name."said hoseok.

"There is a joke going around about you being a bunnyboy."said yoongi.

"I want a list of names of people of call me that!"i yelled.Then my phone rang.i answered.yoongi and hoseok looked at me being nosey.i rolled my eyes.

Jk:hello?
Tae:you are my favorite bunny!my good bunny!my bestes bunny of all time!-
Jk:what the fuck do you want?

If taehyung kept rambling about me being a good bunny.i would have slipped into littlespace.

Tae:our kitchen need to remodel.
Jk:i like the kitchen.
Tae:well um....we need a new one.
Jk:what do you mean you need a new?
Tae:well um i kinda sorta*mumbles*
Jk:what?
Tae:i destroyed the kitchen.
Jk:if something is broke,I am breaking you!

I hanged up.my threat was a empty threat and I doubt taehyung took it seriously.yoongi and hoseok looked at me in shocked.

"I want to name by the end of day."yoongi nodded.

Taehyung pov

I was pacing in the living room after jungkook hanged up.i felt bad that mess up the kitchen but I thought jungkook wouldn't care about remodeling the kitchen.i didn't think the kitchen was important to him.then jungkook walked in.he went directly to the kitchen.i followed him to kitchen.jungkook looked at chocolate strained kitchen.

"How?"he asked.

"I was trying learn how to make melting chocolate cake.i think I added the wrong ingredients cuz it literally exploded!"he turned around to face him.

"Why you not dirty like the kitchen?"he asked.

"I immediately hid under the table when it started bubbling."He sighed.he rubbed his eyes.

"Bunny you okay?"i hugged him from his back.

"Kookie wants bottle and cuddles!"he said.i nodded.i kissed his cheek.i got a bottle ready.i took him to the nursery.i sat in the rocking chair.jungkook sat on my lap in a straddle.he laid his head on my shoulder.i fed him the bottle.i rubbed his back.

"Bunny was working hard huh."jungkook nodded slightly.

"Maybe a nap will make bunny feel better."i patted his bottom.he blushed.he swatted my hand that resting on his bottom.

"Sorry bunny."i rock in the chair while humming a tone.jungkook slowly was closing his eyes.he started squirming.

"What's wrong bunny?"i asked.i took the bottle from his mouth.

"Kookie needs potty."he said.

"Go potty then."he shook his head.

"Kookie Wants finish bottle first."he said with a pout.

"Bunny,you was falling sleep.so go potty before you have a accident in your sleep."he pouted.i babysat a little have a accident while sleeping on my lap.it was very uncomfortable for me.and what made it worse was that little had went number 1 and number 2.i rather not deal that with again.jungkook didn't moved.he whined.

"Bunny,are you a good boy?"he nodded.

"Good boys are good at listening.bunny didn't listen to me."

"Kookie will be back!don't move."he said.he got off me lap and went to the bathroom.i rocked in the chair as I waited for jungkook to come back.after few minutes he came back.

"Did you wash your hands?"he nodded.then he grabbed a blanket and sat back on my lap.he got comfortable again.i fed him the rest of the bottle.he was knocked out sleep within minutes.i place the bottle on the floor.i wrapped my arms around him as enjoy the warmth.i was falling sleep when jungkook phone rang.jungkook whined.i pulled his phone out his pocket.it was yoongi.i answered it.

Y:jk,I got the name of people that call you bunny boy.you want me to text it or-
Tae:my bunny is getting teased?
Y:taehyung!hey!where jk?
Tae:napping.why are people calling him that.
Y:i need to talk jk
Tae:he is napping
Y:can you just wake him up?
Tae:no.my bunny needs rest

"Why are you answering my calls?"asked jungkook.he snatched the phone out of my phone.he was about to get up from my lap but I held his thighs down to get him in place.Jungkook talked to yoongi.

"I am on my way."he said

"No.you not.little or not.you are finishing your nap."i snatched the phone out of his hand.i hanged up.i place the phone next to me.I wrapped my arms around him again.

"Tae,i have to go-"I place his head on my shoulder.

"Go back to sleep."he tired to get out my hold.i smacked his thigh.he stopped.

"Sleep.i will wake you up in a hour."he sighed in defeat.he wrapped his arms around me.

"That's my good bunny."