Tape 12 : Pt. two

Sierras pov

P R E S E N T T I M E

If you're wondering how I'm feeling, I couldn't tell you. That tape was not what I was expecting. I didn't expect Hannah to say things she did...and I definitely didn't expect that secret to be dug up. I would say that I'm on a better track of figuring out what I wanna do. Hannah's right. I need to finish her story. And it needs to have a better ending than what people are expecting. And I'll do whatever I have to do to get the justice she deserves. The justice that Jessica deserves. And maybe even the justice I deserve...according to Hannah. Which...I can't deserve justice. This isn't about me. I don't want it to be.

Tony is the only one who knows about my tape. Well, besides Justin and Clay. But they haven't heard it. Justin doesn't even know I listened to it. I don't know how I'm supposed to tell him about what happened. Hearing about Jessica's party and what Bryce said to him in that hallway. It made me feel sick. Bryce wanted to go after me that night. It's scary to think about. But it's even scarier thinking about telling Justin that. He's so protective of me when it comes to Bryce and I'm afraid telling him this will set him off the edge. And he'll actually hurt Bryce and get himself in trouble.

I'm sitting in Monet's right now. I texted everyone to meet me there so we can talk. By everyone I mean Courtney, Ryan, Marcus, Alex, and Zach. I don't want the others involved just yet. I just need to talk to them. And I need to make sure we're all on the same page. Look, I'm not fond of these guys, but they're not my concern. They fucked up...but no one fucked up as bad as Bryce. And I wanna bring him down.

"Hey" I heard and saw Alex come over to the table.

"Hey, sit down" I said and he sat down next to me.

"You called for a meeting? With them?" He said because this is so unlikely of me.

"I know, but....things are changing. This is necessary right now" I said.

"Are you okay?" He said.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I said and then all the others walked in together and came over.

"Sierra" Marcus said.

"Sit down, guys. We have stuff to talk about" I said.

"This isn't like you" Zach said.

"Yeah, thought you hated us" Courtney said.

"I'm willing to put my feelings aside. We have bigger issues on our plates" I said.

"Yeah, like the subpoenas" Courtney said.

"We need to make a game plan" I said and they all looked to each other.

"Okay, I say the first thing we need to do is find out what they know" Marcus said.

"Or the first thing we need to do is tell the truth" Alex said.

"I'm with Alex" Zach said and I was a little shocked. I didn't know Zach felt like that too.

"I don't think it's as easy as you think. I mean, what exactly is the truth?" Marcus said.

"I think we all know" I said and then we saw Tyler walk over to the table.