Tape 11 : Pt. one

I've told you about two of the worst decision I ever made, and the damage left behind...and the people who got hurt. There is one more story to tell...one more bad decision...and this ones all on me.

No...it wasn't the decision to go to the party. Because how could I have known? But it was the same night. That same awful night. Remember that story I was saving for later? Well, this is it. And it's all about you...Clay.

Sierras pov

P R E S E N T  T I M E

"I can't do this, I seriously can't" Clay said going and sitting on a bench.

"Clay, you have to" I said.

"How? How am I supposed to listen to this?" Clay said.

"Well, I think the asshole answer would be, you put the headphones on and you listen" Tony said.

"Yeah...that is an asshole answer" Clay said.

"Clay, you've made it this far.  Don't you wanna know the rest?" I said.

"I...I don't know.  I just don't understand what I did" He said.

"So then listen.  Maybe it'll make sense to you.  Maybe you'll have a better understanding" I said.

"Or it will fuck me up" He said.

"Either way...you have to listen" I said and he just stared at me.

"I...I can't listen here" Clay said.

"Okay, where do you wanna go?" Tony said.

"Anywhere.  Just drive" Clay said standing up.

"Okay, everyone hop in my car" Tony said.  We all go to walk to Tony's car but I stop when my phone starts ringing and I pick it up.

"Justin?" I said cause he's the one calling.

"Where are you?" He said.

"Uh...with Tony and Clay" I said.

"Can you spend the night? I'm losing my shit in this house" He said.

"I kind of need to be here" I said.

"No, go ahead.  Wherever you're going.  I'll be fine" Clay said and I looked to him.

"Go.  I'm with him" Tony said and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll be over soon" I said.

"Okay" Justin said and I hung up.

"Justin?" Tony said.

"Yeah, and if you want me here I seriously will stay" I said to them.

"No...I just. I wanna get through this quickly and process it all." Clay said.

"Okay.  Call me if you need anything" I said and they both nodded.

"Be safe" Tony said and I wave to them.  I watch as they get in Tonys car and leave and I make my way to my car and get in.  I'm shocked Justin even asked me to stay at his house.  He's always iffy about me being there when Seth is there too.