Tape 6 : Pt. two

Sierras pov

P R E S E N T T I M E

I'm laying with Justin in bed and he's running his hands through my hair and I'm trying not to fall asleep. My aunt and uncle are who knows where. Recently, I was informed they're going to court. There's going to be a trial...against the school. Well...it's in the process. And, Clays mom is the lawyer in defense of the school. So yeah...this is going to be a shit show. One that has me scared to death honestly.

"You okay?" Justin said and I nodded.

"Yeah, just thinking" I said.

"About what?" He said.

"The whole court thing" I said.

"That's actually happening?" He said.

"It's in the process of becoming an actual thing. I think they're trying to work out deals right now. My aunt is persistent on fighting this" I said.

"What if they...you know, the tapes?" He said.

"There's no way. I mean, my aunt has no clue." I said.

"What about Clay" He said.

"Clay wouldn't. He wouldn't do that" I said.

"Sierra, I've known Clay a lot longer than you. And by seeing him act out recently. I mean, what the hell is going to happen when he gets to some of these other tapes?" He said.

"I'll handle that when we get there" I said.

"Is it coming up soon?" He said.

"yeah...." I said and then turned to face him. "It's going to be okay. You have to trust me when I say that" I said.

"I do. I just wanna back you up." He said.

"And I'll come to you when I need help. I can handle, Clay Jensen. Come on...do you know me?" I said grinning and he just smiled a little.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you too" I said.

I'm going to make sure everything is under control. I have to.

~

I waited for you, Marcus. And I just had to sit there, wondering. Imagining. Playing over all the different scenarios in my mind. And all the while thinking that they all knew...everyone in the whole place...that I'd been stood up on Valentine's Day. I decided to give you one more chance. Stupid Hannah.

F L A S H B A C K

Hannah's pov

I've been sitting in Rosies diner for an hour now by myself.  Why have I waited here so long? Honestly...I couldn't answer that.  I don't know why I'm holding onto hope.  I should've left a long time ago...but part of me is waiting to see him walk through those doors.  And...finally after a long hour he does.  But, he isn't alone.  He's with some of the guys...one of them being Zach Dempsey. 

I stare at them all and watch the other boys go sit at a table in the back of the diner and Marcus walks up to where I'm sitting.