Tape 5 : Pt. two

Sierras pov

F L A S H B A C K

I walk into the gymnasium with the girls and immediately my eyes widen. The place is decorated like crazy and the music is just blaring. There's people dancing everywhere and I feel anxiety coming on.

"Wow" Hannah said.

"I know right. It took the sophomores like two days and I made them redo it twice" Courtney said.

"Looking good, ladies. Come on" Tyler said walking over taking a picture of us all. Hannah and Courtney just back up a little and I look to Tyler.

"Yearbook" He said before I could even say anything.

"Right...yearbook" I said.

"Let's go dance" Courtney said and walked away with her two friends leaving Hannah and I there.

"Where's your date?" Hannah said.

"Not too sure. Not really worried either" I said.

"Tonight can be a good night" She said.

"I know. I'm just not used to this...I'm not used to having it go right and be a good night. Ever" I said.

"That was before. This is totally different" She said and I nodded.

"Hey, guys. You both look great" We heard and looked to see Jessica walk up to us. Wait...Jessica? I haven't talked to her since the whole incident in Monet's.

"Jess, hey" I said.

"Hey" She said smiling.

"Hey" Hannah said.

"Who'd you guys come here with?" Jess said.

"Oh, just Courtney. And her court" Hannah said.

"The Courtnettes." Jess said.

"Yeah" Hannah said smiling.

"Sierra?" Jess said.

"Oh...uh..." I started to say when Justin walked over.

"She's with me" He said putting his arm around me and I just stand there quietly.

"Oh" Jess said a little shocked then looked to Hannah.

"You wanna dance?" Justin said and I looked to Hannah and she nodded.

"Uh, yeah. I'd love to" I said and he smiled.

"Okay. Good seeing you guys" Justin said to Jess and Hannah then we both walked away from them.

"You look beautiful" He said and I smile.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I said grinning.

"Come on" He said dragging me onto the dance floor and I just laugh.

We both start dancing and to my surprise...I think I'm actually having a good time. I don't know...things are just different with Justin. Just being around him right now is making me happy. Hannah's right. Maybe this doesn't have to be like all my other crappy dances.