"It's official" Ian said and chuckled. Ian had once saw Dave as his nephew but now with the way he had walked right into his daughter's life and claimed her heart he saw him as a son and respected whatever he decided to call him. It made him no never mind.

"Dave" his jeweler came from the back with his arms opened in a friendly and inviting gesture just like every time he walked inside the shop. By now he and Dave had been doing business together for years. He had made most of Dave's pieces.

"Gi what's good" they shook hands and shared a hug.

"Nothing, nothing it's ready" Giovanni said smiling. "Who do we have here" he asked looking between Senior and Ian.

Dave chuckled. "You already know my Pops Senior and this is my future father in law Ian"

"Ah ok, ok you needed approval" Giovanni joked making them laugh. "Nice to see you again Senior and nice meeting you Ian" both men greeted him and shook his hand. "I'm a go in the back and get the ring. I'll be right back" Giovanni said excusing himself.

"Bet" Dave said nodding his head. He couldn't wait to see what it looked like in person.

A few minutes later Giovanni came out the back and made his way behind the counter with the ring on display. Dave eyes immediately came in contact with the ring as the diamonds twinkled without effort or light shining directly on it. It was just what he wanted and asked for. It was a little piece of him and little of April's style wrapped in one. It was no doubt that she wouldn't love. He knew she would.

"Damn Gi damn. This shit is bad as hell. She's gonna love it" Dave said with his eyes locked on the ring impressed with his work. Giovanni smiled happy he loved it.

"That is a bad ass ring son" Senior said looking it over impressed as well. Dave had really did his thing when it came to customizing the ring to his liking.

"Damn son I gotta give it to you. I approve. That's a nice ass ring. I see you added a lil you to it" Ian said taking a look as well watching the diamonds sparkle and twinkle without effort. He knew for a fact that April would love it.

Dave picked up the ring checking it over back front side to side making sure everything was legit. Once he was done he looked inside the actual band to see if it had the engraving that he wanted in it. He smiled seeing it. "Yea Gi I love it" he smiled getting a little hype that Giovanni hit this one out of the park and had really brought his idea to life.

"So I can put it in the box then" he asked.

"Hell yea" Dave said. Giovanni polished the ring, placed it inside a new box, bagged it, Dave paid the remaining balance, thanked him once again, and he, Senior, and Ian bounced.

"How you gonna sneak that in the house" Ian asked as they made their way back to Jersey.

Dave chuckled he had thought about that before he left out. "That's why I brought my book bag out. I'm a go to the office and lock it up in my desk. She doesn't touch that" he replied.

"Cool, cool"

Dave dropped Ian and his father off and made his way home trying to calm himself down. He was nervous as hell. He sat in the garage trying to gather himself. He was having one of those money in the pocket burning a hole moments but in this instance it was April's engagement ring instead. He didn't think he'd be this nervous especially when he already knew the answer. Let alone he didn't know how long he could keep it to himself without cracking and letting April know that he had it.

"Aight Dave you got this. Ya gonna go inside, act cool, head to ya office, put this shit under lock and key, and chill with ya girls" he said pumping himself up. He got out of the car, grabbed his book bag, closed and locked the car doors behind him, and made his was inside the house and locking up behind himself. Dave went straight to his office looking around cautiously. He knew he was looking mad suspect at this point. If April saw how his ass was moving right now she'd definitely know that he was up to something and she'd be trying to get to the bottom of whatever it was. Dave stepped inside the office and closed the door behind himself, took a seat at his desk, opened the center draw, opened his book bag, carefully took out the ring as if it was hot to touch, and gently placed it inside the draw. He closed the draw, locked it, then leaned back and sighed in relief.