SHORT BONUS CHAPTER

Seven years later.

Finns pov.

Today is my daughters christening and I am stood infront of Hollys Grave.

Holly Wilson
A daughter, a sister, a friend.
A Rapunzel to a Flynn Rider

"Honey are you ready?" My wife Olivia asks walking up to me with our baby girl.

"Holly, this is our little girl" Olivia says and I rest my hand on her lower back.

Olivia has supported be throughout everything, I met her in college. She wasn't like the other girls when they found out the reason why I was so untrustworthy.

When I told liv, she was nothing but supportive, in a way it was like she wanted to do her proud as well.

"I hope I've done you proud Holls" I say

"I'm sure you have, by the sounds of the stories anything you did made her proud" Liv tells me and i smile at her

"I hope so" i say

"Bye rapunzel" i say and Liv and I walk hand in hand down the path and into the church.

I smile at my family and friends as we walk up to the alter.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the birth of Finn and Olivia whites daughter" father Jerry says

"I see some familiar faces and I'm glad your all in... proper clothes" he says looking at us making everyone laugh

I glance at Jordan with his kids who is sat next to his wife Ellie. I look over to see my brothers say in front of him with their families and my parents smiles at me.

"Now if we could invite the god parents up?" Father asks

A few seconds I'm joined my Jordan and Livs sister Dani.

"Will you pray for them, draw them by your example into the community of faith and walk with them in the way of Christ?" He asks them

"With the help of God we will"

"Will you care for them, and help them to take their place within the life and worship of Christ's Church?"

"With the help of God we will"

"I baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

"The name you have chosen?" He asks us

"Holly White" i say proudly and I see Jordan smile at me with tears in his eyes.

As Jordan said, she isn't gone. She'll live on.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading this!! It means so much that this book as done so well!!

I have a new book out, yes I have no shame of asking you guys to read it lol.

You don't have to but I think you should.

If you want something to read going along I have a new book out called 'Trapped in Lace'. I'll be updating everyday.

Thanks again for reading!

- A

💙💙