Four

Monday. Oh how i hate you.

My mom made me get up early. So we could go for a 'morning stroll'.

I know that it's her trying to help me, cause she was like let's make this a daily thing, and let's try get a little bit further each time. She doesn't think that i know that she's been on the phone with the doctor a lot, she's not the quietest person on the phone, and when I say that, it's like she can't repherehend that the information that they person you're speaking to on the phone can hear you without shouting.

Anyway we got back it look me forty minutes to finish getting ready for school. I mean it took me about twenty minutes to pick out my outfit but that doesn't matter. I'm wearing blue jeans with a black belt, a black top with Leonardo DiCaprio on it. On top of that I'm wearing my black leather jacket and my beloved vans.

I walk downstairs slowly. I am so tired.

"Holly open your eyes whilst you walk down the stairs please" my mom says

I open my eyes to see my mom putting a lot of food out onto the table and my stomach rumbles at the sight of it all, "oh my god mom your the best" i say rushing down the last of the steps.

I sit down at the table and i'm about to take a slice of bacon but my mom smacks my hand, "wait for everyone else" she scolds and i roll my eyes

"EVERYONE DOWNSTAIRS NOW, MOMS DONE A FULL ENGLISH" i shout

All of a sudden i hear a lot of heavy footsteps run downstairs until they are all stood in the kitchen. My dad walks over to my mom and kisses her cheek whilst Jordan sits down next to me and Oscar and Emily sit down on the other side of the table. When i'm older i'd be so happy if i'd get even close to how happy they are together.

"So Holly and Jordan. Your birthday is in a few weeks" my dad says

"what do you want?" my mom asks

"Aston Martin DBS superlegarra" i say automatically

I was expected to be taken seriously but they all just laugh at me

"what?" i ask

"we are not spending $250,000 on a car, when you can't even drive" my mom says still recovering from her laughing fit.

"actually i can drive" i say

"what?" my mom asks shocked

"i took my test a year ago and passed thank you very much. It was on my bucket list" i say "now i can drive please can you atleast book me a test drive in it, just so i can look, sit and drive it"

"no" my mom says

"fine, a puppy? can i have a puppy?" i ask

"no" my dad says instantly

"well whats the point of asking what i want if your just gonna say no" i say crossing my arms

"jordan what do you want?" my dad asks him

"money for concert tickets" he tells them

"sure" my mom says causing my eyes to go wide and my gaw to drop

"you know what i've had enough of this"-i cover oscars and emily's ears- "shit, i'm walking to school"

"honey you can't walk to school" my mom tells me as i make my way towards the door

"oh yes i can" i say trying not to make it obvious that i'm clearly starting to get out of breath by just getting to the door.

I open the door wide and slam it shut as hard as i can.