Twenty

The day went really really really fast. It's now gym. I HATE gym but atleast it's dance.

I am kinda nervous, i haven't danced for 2 and a half years, what if i've forgot how to dance?

We all walk into the gym and see the lads at the other side, girls on one, guys on the other. Don't you think it's weird how people naturally congregate to people of the same gender, there's this pre-assume notion of it being awkward or people can't resist the urge of hinting that people are dating and it just eliminates the chances of people mingling.

"Today, we are doing to dance, now go warm up and we are going to put you all into four groups, play some music and then we you are going to take it in turns to dance. It's no pressure, it's just fun" the teacher says

she puts us into four groups and i'm in group 4, the last one with veronica and two guys.

The buzzing feeling i love is coming back to me and i run over to Jordan and Finn beaming

"i'm so excited!" i say

"i wouldn't be, by the looks of you it looks like you can't even jump" Veronica says stretching her leg up to her head

"you know Veronica i hope some day you stretch you leg so far up to your head that you knock yourself out " i tell her and Finn laughs loudly which makes her glare at me and she walks away.

I spend the next 15 mins talking to Finn, just about random shit before the teacher walks up to us, "hi i'm miss jones, if your not feeling okay or at any moment need to step out, feel free" she tells me

"thank you but i'm feeling good today" i tell her

"i'm glad" she says before walking off

"right, group one! let's go!"

"Oh my god she's miss national soloist" one of veronicas dancing minions says from behind me

"i highly doubt that" veronica says laughing before walking away

I'm about to say something to her but Jordan pulls me back

"she's not worth it" he tells me

I turn around and face him "your right i'm just gonna show them who is better"

"please don't wear yourself out" he tells me

"why would i do that when i'm going to destroy her!"

Everyone claps as they all dance and soon enough it's my groups turn.

Veronica insists on going straight away, she didn't give anyone a choice.

I watch as she does all of these really really slow ballet tricks, don't get me wrong she does have good extensions but the stamina is really bad, it's not constant at all.

It might seem like i am being harsh but i'm not, when i was at Loyd they made the other dancers critique your performance. It would help you improve your work and to help you get better at receive criticism.

I watch at the two other guys go, the first guy does all of these crazy flips and the second guy is more of a contemporary dancer. But he does some of these crazy tumble moves. He also did like twenty turns it was crazy!

It looks like i'm finishing off this little improv session. I look over to Jordan and i can see his smiling, he is the only one here who actually knows what I can do. Soon enough it's my turn to go.