IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Okay... Sorry for this not being a chapter update but I feel I needed to post this (I posted this on my Instagram and Tumblr):

So you should probably know know that yesterday Jeffery Wright released a video about the Ebola Crisis featuring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Julianne Moore, Jeffery Wright, Mahershala Ali and Liam Hemsworth. (Video is attached if you haven't seen it) After looking at people's responses (mainly joshifer shippers) I feel I should give a rant.... So here it is:

This Ebola Awareness video that Jeffery Wright released to us on Monday is very important and powerful! But people seem to be ignoring the main importance of that 1:20 minute long video.

The Mockingjay cast members are using their fame, from this series, to raise awareness for Ebola in West Africa. I think Jeffery Wright was wise and making this video a 'pirate transmission'. Because we were all excited and wondering what it would be, it would make us focus on it more.

I don't know if any other celebrities other than these 6 have actually done something towards Ebola. I haven't seen many things about stopping Ebola that involved celebs. We as a fandom should feel privileged towards the fact that our cast is willing to do something like this for the sake of awareness. We all know Jeffery Wright did the competition for 2 people to meet him and Josh at the LA Premiere for Mockingjay Part 1, he did it so the money we would give would go towards stopping Ebola. He did the competition for a purpose of helping those that need it most in Africa.

But... Many people (mainly joshifer shippers) are fangirling over Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson being paired together for this and how they look at each other etc. ... By focusing on that, you aren't getting the main message that it's trying to get across! There probably was a point for them being together to raise the awareness, not have people gush over their actions. Yes, I am a Joshifer shipper but I didn't focus on their actions at all while watching it. What the cast was saying about Ebloa was what I focused on.

Having the cast was a great idea. If that was a regular awareness video, I probably wouldn't have focused on it as much as I did for this. I wouldn't have been moved by the raw and powerful message they were all talking about like I had for this.

Ebola is a big problem in West Africa, more than we seem to know. All we seem to care about is, as Jennifer and Josh said, that we'd be fine if we got Ebola as we have lots of doctors and medicines to help cure it.

In Africa they don't have much access to doctors and many people there are suffering deaths because of this disease outbreak and we don't focus on that. 3,928 people out of the 14,948 Africans affected have survived. Only 20%.

SO TAKE THIS MESSAGE MORE SERIOUSLY! IT'S NOT ABOUT THE CAST, IT'S ABOUT THE MEANING OF THE VIDEO! In this case, helping to stop Ebola.