Daddy (SMUT)

g e n r e - s m u t

w a r n i n g s -dom mingyu, daddy kink, breeding kink, degrading, explicit language, light bondage, orgasm denial, fingering, JUST FILTHY FILTHY SMUT

Notes:

this is written with a plus-size reader in mind. anyone, of course, can read it, and i highly encourage it because i worked hard on this piece, but there needs to be a common understanding that there will be no dramatic throwing of anyone through a wall or anything lmao. like the plus-size community is hella underrated and i hope that i do all my babies justice. also please leave feedback if you have any. also please do not engage in unprotected sex unless you are in a long term relationship with a trustworthy partner. that being said please enjoy sex as much as you want with the use of aforementioned protection!

Sex with Mingyu was all fire and passion. There was no such thing as gentleness when they had sex. In all honesty, sex seemed too kind a word and fuck didn't seem rough enough. It wasn't good for him unless her face was left adorned with running mascara, dried tears, and an expression that let you know she had been used. He fucked like a wild animal in heat, all bark and bite. Gnashing teeth and snarls in her ear. A tease naturally, she was left begging for all that she wanted. The pet name Daddy dripping like saliva from her swollen lips.

He stared down at her beautiful body, all voluptuous curves and deep breaths, chest heaving. Her arms bound to the headboard leaving her fully on display. A meal for his eyes and he was happy to dive in. Words flowing from his mouth, the sound of liquid sin.

"Tell Daddy what you need baby girl," he commanded, a mischievous glint in his almost black eyes.

Mingyu took so much pleasure in watching her suffer sexually. In his mind, she was his and only his to absolutely ruin and so he would do just that. He bent his body down and positioned himself between her fleshy thighs, placing hickies and rough kisses on each and every inch of them. Soft moans leaving her lips as her hips jerk upwards uncontrollably.

He sits up and tsks in feign disappointment, "Awe c'mon baby, you know better than to move like that."

She scrambles to find the words in her already fucked out mind, "Daddy please," she sniffles in frustration, "please just fuck me. I can't take it anymore!"

A sadistic smile spreads across his face, "Oh? Now you know that's not true," without warning he shoves two of his fingers into her already abused heat. Mingyu leans over her, letting his lips drop to her ear, "You will be my stupid little cum slut and take everything a give you, won't you bitch?"

She would love to answer, but she is too far gone to remember anything other than 'Daddy'. He thrusts his fingers faster, watching her eyes roll back into her head as she clenched around him, nearing her fourth orgasm.

"Don't you dare cum again, I've been too nice to you tonight." He continues his assault on her dripping heat.

She whimpers and screws her eyes shut, trying to think of anything other than his long thick fingers pumping in and out of her. "You look so pretty kitten," he purrs. It's not long until her body betrays her and she cums, coating his fingers in her slick. He fingers her through her high, before removing his digits and licking them clean. He lets a content sigh fall from his lips as he stands and strips himself of the Calvin Klein boxers that were keeping his cock hidden away. Crawling back towards her, he made quick work of untying her wrists and repositioning her so that she was sitting. Her freedom did not last for long, as he was quick to bound her wrists again, only this time behind her back. The tip of his member only centimetres from her mouth causing it to water.

"Since you disobeyed me," he spoke as he brushed her hair away from her face, "you're going to open this pretty little mouth for me and I'm gonna fuck your throat until I'm satisfied." Mingyu brushed his hand down the side of her flushed, chubby cheeks and let his thumb rub against her bottom lip. She obeyed quickly. As soon as she opened her mouth, he was inside of it. His salty cock, heavy on her tongue and she loved it. Unable to resist him in any way, he fucked her mouth ruthlessly. Every time she gagged around his length, he couldn't help but let out a groan. Dirty praises flowed through the air as he neared his own climax and despite not wanting to stop he did. Pulling his dick out of her mouth with a pop, he smirked as he met her teary eyes. Her needy expression was absolutely delectable.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I couldn't just let that cum go to waste, not when I could fuck it into you instead." The words made her tremble and he wasted no time, pulling her back down so that she was lying, and he could line himself up in between her legs. He pushed his entirety into her, leaving her no time to adjust, and started in at a steady pace, unable to control himself when his member was wrapped tightly in her heat. Mingyu was absolutely feral, and despite the discomfort, she felt from the awkward position of her bound arms, his thrusts left her screaming out in pleasure and in pain of overstimulation. He couldn't get enough of how she took all of him each time, eventually flipping her over just so he could watch her ass bounce as he fucked her into the mattress.

Drool pooled underneath her as she called out for her Daddy to fuck her harder, her wrists straining against the rope that was still wrapped tightly around her wrists. Mingyu grabbed her hair pulling her head up.

"Fuck, look at how pathetic you look. I'm going to fill you up with my kids and you'll take every drop, won't you baby girl? You'll take all of me into your tight, little pussy. You'll look so pretty all swollen and pregnant."

"Please Daddy, fill me with your cum," she cried out as he let go of her hair and let his hands instead grip her hips roughly. Easily bruising her as he fucked her harder.

"Daddy I'm close." she moaned out, but he already knew from the way her heat was pulsing around him.

"Fuck, me too baby. I'm gonna fill you so good," he groans as she came around his length and he quickly followed in suit. He continued thrusting into her, using her to milk his own cock until he is sure he has pumped every drop of cum into her.

Without pulling out, he untied her wrists and leaned down to kiss them gently.

"You look so pretty like this you know? All fucked out and full of my cum. The only thing stopping it from pouring out of you and down your beautiful thighs is my half-hard cock." His hands leaving her wrists to knead her tender, love bite marked thighs. When she convulses around him, he moans out a soft fuck before finally, slowly, pulling out of her.

Mingyu bites his lip as he watches his cum drip down her legs. He tears himself away and walks over to the bathroom. Soon he comes back with a warm towel and begins cleaning her in silence. Despite the roughness he had fucked her with his aftercare is soft and careful. He taps her butt, gently signalling that she can finally let her overworked and weak body collapse onto the bed. After cleaning himself up he throws the towel in the dirty clothes hamper and makes his way back to the bed. He quickly slides into bed next to her and adjusts to accommodate her comfort level. Mingyu runs his hands lazily over her plush and ample body, caressing the hills of her flesh. Normally she would complain and push away, but she was too spent to fuss and the feeling of his hands on her body as he whispered sweet nothings was enough to lull her into a sleep that was deep and content.