Missed You (SMUT)

One of his large hands was pressed into the bedding beside your head, holding him up as his other hand cupped your wet core. You were both breathing ragged, chests heaving with want and anticipation.

Mingyu hadn't seen you in a while, too busy with practice and school and your life was no less hectic, drowning in papers and work. Really it didn't seem like you two were doing much of anything with one another anymore. The only conversations the two of you had were sparse and sporadic. Quick 'goodnight's' and 'I love yous' at random times throughout the night.

He had grown tired of not being able to see you or touch you or hear you, so as soon as he knocked on your door and you opened it he was on you. Kissing you like a starved man eats, ravenous and unabashedly. You drank each other in, moving from the living room to your bedroom in a way that seemed straight out of every chick flick, closing flying off and being discarded anywhere that wasn't in your way, kissing too hard and too fast, teeth knocking together as your hands roamed each others bodies.

Mingyu had your soft body pressed into the bed before he'd even properly said hello, but really the greetings were unnecessary, especially when his mouth was preoccupied with much more pressing matters, like sucking dark hickies onto every each of you he could manage.

"Missed you," he says hurriedly as he makes his way down to your plush thighs, pressing wet opened mouth kisses to the insides of them before sinking his teeth into the flesh, enough to make your hips jump off the bed and a mewl to leave your mouth.

"Did you miss me too kitten?" he asks playfully as he eyes your already embarrassingly wet cunt, "You must have huh? So pretty," he says before diving in.

It didn't take long from there for you to end up how you were now, his fingers finally slowly sliding into you, already two orgasms in, so the lack of speed was just to tease you. He stared at your face, not wanting to miss even the slightest furrowing of your brow. Mingyu pumped his fingers in and out of you, curling them slightly, just wanting to make you needy enough to beg.

"C'mon kitten, do you want something from Daddy? Hmm?"

You'd never admit how much you loved when he teased you, not verbally at least, but the way you flutter around his fingers, he knew.

"Be a good girl and tell Daddy what you want," he continued with a smirk, moving his fingers faster, scissoring them a bit to watch you pant a bit heavier, "I can always stop if you're not gonna tell me what you want."

Your eyes fly open as he slows his movements again and you look at him with big innocent eyes, "Please Daddy, please don't stop," you whimper. His cock twitches and his teeth sink into his bottom lip, "Please make me cum again, I want-" you cut yourself off with a moan as his fingers speed up again, pushing deeper as his thumb rubs circles on your arching clit.

"Keep going baby, tell Daddy what you want," his resolve starts witling away as he watches your legs start to tremble and your hips begin to cant off the bed.

"Want- want you to fuck me full," you warble, on the edge of your third orgasm.

Mingyu pulls his fingers from you and watches you whine and whimper at the loss, begging for him to keep going, to make you feel good. His heart swells with this odd sense of pride as you unabashedly beg for him.

"Alright kitten, Daddy's gotcha, Daddy's gonna stuff you real full okay," he groans into your ear as he finally begins sliding his cock into you, "Fuck- god dammit, you're so tight." Mingyu holds his breath and counts to ten as he bottoms out, not wanting to immediately cum, not when you've been begging so pretty and it's been so long. But good lord are you making it hard on him.

You moan loudly with each slow thrust as he finally finds the ability to begin moving. He is lightheaded and so are you. Mingyu had forgotten just how good it was to be buried inside of you and you'd forgotten just how well his thick cock stretched you out.

It was quickly too much for both of you, "gonna- gonna-" you cried out, eyes screwed shut. Mingyu grabbed onto your squishy sides and fucked into you harder, "Don't cum yet baby," he grunted as his hips snapped forward, his momentum picking up, "It's been too long since I got to see you like this, too long since I got to split your pretty pussy open on my cock, let me have a little bit more okay kitten?"

You moaned loudly as he plowed into you, "Daddy it's too- s'good, can't" you worked to rock your hips up to meet his movements, "wanna cum around Daddy's cock, please, please-" you sputtered. Mingyu swore he was in heaven, your pretty moans and filthy words, it was all so good.

"Be good and wait a little longer kitten," he moaned, shoving two fingers into your open mouth. His eyes boring into yours as your sucked obediently on them.

"So perfect," he mumbled offhandedly as his thrusts went from fast to slow. Pressing deeper into you, he watched as your eyes rolled back and your jaw went slack. You gagged lightly on his fingers and clamped down around him.

Mingyu knew you were cumming and he pressed his hips to yours, painting your insides with his own release. Letting your orgasm spur his, your pussy milking his twitching cock.

He pulled his drool covered fingers from your mouth and leaned down to kiss you lovingly. He stayed inside you, using his arms to keep him propped up so he could just stare at your face. You looked up at him with a drowsy smile.

"Missed you Daddy," you whisper and he grins widely.

"I know you did, kitten. Daddy missed you too."