16. "Scared to Fly?"

Before I move on to my second period, I made a detour to arrive to the next hall so I could catch Rhiannon, before she have to chance to go to her class.

Damn, I forgot that her next class is my previous one. But since this wing is already getting into a jumbled mess, I might as well kinda flow with the crowd-so that way I can sight Rhiannon better. After pretending that I'm proceeding to my next period, I'm almost exiting this wing and haven't seen Rhi in my vision just yet, and I'm getting impatient every time I'm turning my head everywhere. If you could look at me right now, you could be thinking that I'm lost in directions. I know after Dana shared to me shouldn't be urgent, but it's shocking the hell outta me.

And besides being all shocked, I barely have an idea how should I take it yet. If I want to become mad, I still have to stay mature by sealing in my rage. No, matter of fact, don't have any type of rage at all. I can't picture myself being "aggressive" about this because for once, Rocket is not even my boyfriend.

But you have two friends that was on his disco stick. And I'm getting a newfound (but illegitimate) feeling that maybe that's why Rhiannon is pushing me to like him.

Nope, strike that from the minutes. That don't really make any sense. If you try to think about that... trust me. You'll become confused.

Suddenly, a small idea made a guest appearance in my head. Since I'm at the spot where the girl's restroom is located, I escaped the stampede hall and entered inside. Usually, you would sight a few girls here gossip and refresh their hair and makeup in the mirrors, but surprisingly not this time-or not just yet. I had to come inside because I knew Rhiannon would stop by. Every class she's close to approaching, little of the time, she arrive her to use the bathroom; and the most of the time, she confront the mirror to redo her appearance. I know her too well. Don't forget that I had some classes with her at the first semester era.

As some girls walked in this restroom and as I'm hearing a toilet is being flushing, I began to wait on this girl by standing against the tile walls and checking my phone. I forget to reply to Rocket's messages; because I'm totally not in the mood for him to sending naked pictures of himself.

'Your daddy is horny af babygirl.'

Your typical Rocket, as fuck.

'Sorry for the late reply. Got caught with my phone. And you know you don't have to wait on me.'

As I text that, I'm implying that he should, I don't know. Masturbate.

But now, I'm kinda looking at him differently. Differently like, what I been should've visioned in the first place about him. A player. Great thing that I'm hanging with Ventura temporarily.

'If I jerk off, I'm not gonna be horny anymore babygirl.'

He replied to my message pretty fast.

'Gtg. Don't even send nudes pls.'

Just in time I stored my phone back in my purse, Rhiannon approached in, walked into the mirror first. She didn't even notice me first. And perfectly, some of the girls that entered inside this restroom, are now leaving. I know it's almost little minutes to second left to go to our second period. I couldn't make a time to think about that at this point.

"Rhi," I called her, getting off the wall and she snapped her head at me. "Just the girl I want to see."

"And you would like to see me if something's wrong," she asserted, ditching the mirror to come over to my space.

When she began to mention that, I could identify a little guilt in her eyes; like she's afraid on what I just found out, without her even telling me. It's like she's hoping for me not to knowledge it-besides her mixing it with a feel of concern.