10. Damn.

“Girl if you pass me another one of them damn rubbers…” Rocket clenched his lips, but fail to be at least a little serious. “I’ma make you get caught.”

“Do you think you should give your little friend a break?” I teased.

“Little?” he said in slightly confusion but he added a soft chuckle. “Then why you tryna keep yourself quiet? But nope, since you called this dick little, masturbate and just pretend your fingers is my tongue!” and that followed by him hilariously reaming his eyes and swimming his head from left to right.

“Alright,” I nonchalantly shrugged. “Thanks for giving me the worst sex.”

Bullshit. Accompanied with a condom, Rocket drilling in and out of me is enlisting as the best moments of my life. No wonder some girls is actually dreaming of being between the sheets with Rocket. No wonder why some girls that are virgins want Rocket to be their first time. No wonder on why I feel like fucking Rocket seem like he’s some president—because he’ll be extremely hard to get for the others. Or in other words, his sex is exclusive. First, I was implying that this’ll be ‘just sex’ between us, but I’m tranquilized; that I don’t know if it’s just his penis or… him. To bad that I’m not in love with him because it probably wouldn’t matter anyway.

My moaning been pretty loud a couple of times, knowing that I’m trying to warn myself in case my mom entered inside this house. Still, I doubt that she’s here and hope she’s not on her way.

“So how about you get the steppin’ outta my room,” I sat up and pointed to the door, kinda impersonating him. Sometimes his old and melodramatic ass personality gets me.

“Nuh-uh, I’m the only mothafucka who say that!” Rocket snarled. “So matter of fact, lay down.”

I smirked in content. I knew he wouldn’t let down my requested satisfaction. Minus Saturday because Rocket was so close of getting the cunnilingus on set, my inner excitement is ludicrous. This time should be better because I’m already saturated.

Anyways, after I did what Rocket commanded, I protracted my legs some more and he began trailing kisses from my stomach and in the process of going south, moderately though.

“My parents arrived in town this morning and tomorrow, dinner is happening at my aunt’s place,” Rocket said, while he’s focusing on heading down with the soft kisses. “Would you like to meet them?”

The popular Rocket Ventura would like for me to meet his parents. But the more I’m wondering why, the more on what I’m elaborating on why a boy would like a girl to meet with his parents; though it seems like Rocket and I is pulling our bonding status to something platonic.

Yes. Throughout this deal on hanging with Rocket, a part of my conscience sadly surrendered. My conscience pushed me to like him, but strictly platonically.

But no. I can’t be a piece of a girlfriend material to Rocket.

If I lie by saying that I’ll be busy—and knowing for myself that I don’t have any shit to do—he’ll automatically ask me why. And I don’t have time for him to observe my eyes to search for lies.

“Yes,” I answered. “It’ll be lovely.”

But seeing his parent would be quite interesting though. Over the times that I have to hang out with Rocket, he’s been chatting about his parents sometimes. Like he’s now starting to chat with them twice a week now and how’s his father have one crazy personality. Oh, and Rocket and his twin siblings have his mom’s last name.

Finally, Rocket’s nice warm and wet tongue is getting in contact with my middle skittle—funny name that I describe my clitoris, sorry. When he attempted that, it felt great that I instantly gnawed my bottom lip and somewhat arching my back. It seems like he’s only licking up what I released… for now. Since he knocked me up earlier, reaching my climax with this shouldn’t be as much longer.

He’s now making it worst when he mumbled and that sent vibrations upon there; then intermittently passing over my clitoris, after two of his fingers harshly caressed it for a hot second. I’m just exporting pleasurable gasps and moans and my fingers getting lost in his soft and smooth natural curls as Rocket sending my kitty some magic, to settle my whole body a naughty spasm all thanks to his mouth. It felt like this is what I needed as well, but not more than Rocket pounding the fuck outta me. I predominately prefer his shaft inside me. He should use his tongue to lick my skin he say he love so much and his fingers to touch me.

“Melanie, you home yet?” I heard my mom yelled in curiously, nearly at my door.

Shit, mom’s home. Right on the edge of my anticipating climax.

In a rush, we lunged off my bed and I instructed Rocket to hide under my bed. I rapidly picked up my panties, placed my feet in them and ascended them up my legs until they reach where they should be. Luckily, my bra never been removed.

“Yeah, why?” I yelled that response as dressing my lower half with sweatpants I placed my eyes on under a rapid place.

“Because I found something you’ve lost and it was in my car all along,” my mom answered, with a marginally giggle as she’s at the door already. “So hurry and open up.”

I would find a shirt but she’s pressuring me so remaining in my bra and my sweatpants shouldn’t hurt, matter of fact, I do it all the time. It’s my house too.

“Just give me a second please,” I simply advised as I’m quickly looking around my room to see is anything clear. Rocket’s condoms and clothes crossed my sight so with a scurry, I opened my nightstand drawer and placed the condoms in there and stuffed Rocket’s clothes under the bed, with my feet. His coat is somewhere in the living room… damn.

Shhhhit!” Rocket interjected, because when I pushed his clothes under my bed with him, he bumped his head.

“Will you shut up?” I somewhat whispered.

“I just bumped my fuckin’ head and it hurts like hell!” he snapped, but under a whisper.

Everything in this room is so far straight so my mom won’t be able to get to pondering if she see something strange. After putting my hair in a simple ponytail, I ajar the door for my mom.

“Hi,” I placed on a random smile. “So what you found that belongs to me?”

“First, do you know whose Benz is parked in our yard?” my mom asked, looking a little confused.

Once again, shit. That car belongs to Rocket.

“I actually have no idea,” I lied, trying to be aloof at that subject.

“Well somebody better move it before I do it myself,” she replied, then walked past me, entering into my room. I know it should be clear but, fuck.

I thought she’s only gonna give me something I’ve once lost. I can’t remember what is it because being one irresponsible teenager, I lose everything.

“Why this room smells like someone spilled a whole damn bottle of some cologne they a second ago bought at Macy’s?” my mom elaborate another question, looking bewildered again.

I guess leaving little and unthoughtful clues that Rocket is here could possible get me in trouble, if I don’t keep up my lying.

“This morning Avery came here to spray some of his strong cologne knowing he has a room too,” I shook my head, then walking to my window to conceal on how nervous I may look. “So what you found that I lost?”

“Ever since you lost this, I’m shock and more than excited that you’re continuing to be a great and smart girl,” she started off. “Especially when this is your last year in school and these days, and even you have ten year old girls that’s being a fast ass.”

Swiftly, I furrowed my eyebrow, still sighting the neighborhood surroundings. Wait. Just what in the hell she’s getting into?

“I’m not going waste too much of your time and I have to get ready to cook anyway so, here,” afterwards, she gently grabbed my hand and locate a ring in my palm. “You better not lose it again.”

She located this familiar ring in my palm. When my mother was heading to the door, I froze my glance at it. It’s been almost a year I misplaced then forgotten about this ring, and without it, my “sanity” has been gone. If I slip this ring back on my ring finger, it would be completely pointless now. I would be forever ashamed of myself. And bottom line, I’ve broken an essential promise. Matter of fact, ripped the promise since I did it without this special jewelry.

It’s a chastity ring.

“Damn,” I swore in frustration, in a whisper tone. “Shit…”

A few seconds later, Rocket peeked his head from the other side, from under my bed. “Is it safe to come out now?”