45. Brief Advice.

anndd this story is officially the most pathetic. thank you so much, literally. told you that I'm stupid when it comes to writing.

- Asia

- - -

Rocket | POV

Currently after having an sorta odd day, it's like almost two hours from becoming midnight and the weather is nice; no sarcasm, because I love the rain and severe thunderstorms. Especially, when I'm relaxing with no one else other than my girlfriend. Instead of her being at my home like the usual, I'm becoming cozy in her's. Honestly, I would rather spend time at her place but I don't know why she would have the habit of preferring my place. I know my place is that most people dream of living in or even have a house that's similar, but it doesn't mean that I don't make any time of getting bored of it.

As I was on the subject of talking about my girlfriend, I'm glad that everything's normal between us. Being avoided by one another until she speaks up was the most weight that's now off my shoulders. I was afraid that Melanie wasn't gonna speak to me again, and things would've been too late. I was afraid that whole time, our relationship wasn't even worth it. When we avoided one another, of course, I was lost about the relationship. I barely knew did we split, because neither of us decided to take that path that quick. Because a relationship involves a lot of communication, the both of us didn't speak to each other in three days. I tried my best to step off the anxieties about Melanie. I was trying my best to avoid pondering on the worst effects.

Hell, I even regretted on bring that subject up to Melanie that day. But then, an extended apology was necessary to see it was necessary of me to proceed on trusting her. Now look, I accepted her, she accepted me, and I can't help to reminisce when she mentioned that I changed her. I knew during that whole time when she was trying to get with Maurice, she was denying every catching feeling about me. Before we turned out to be a couple, I had high beliefs that she would see me as something different-more than friends.

But enough of me having pride about that, and let me continue to be happy with Melanie without anymore problems. I'm with the girl that's in my long-term dream and there's nothing I want to do stupid. I refuse to let anyone come between us to tear us apart.

I was gonna say hint-hint Steven, but he cared about my feelings as I'm with Mel. Thanks to him, and let that be his last time trying to be Sherlock Homeboy on something in this relationship.

Back to reality, as I've been left alone in Melanie's bedroom, I'm just doing little social network launching on my phone; waiting patiently on Mel as she's doing something that I forgot what she said, but I know it's something slight or whatever.

I just let out a heavy exhale because... as always, I am horny as fuck. I really have to work on-wait, what the hell I'm saying? I don't need help on any damn thing. Melanie knows that she love my eroticness and I'm not doing anything to lose that. As long as if she's not saying anything wrong about it. She love pleasuring me, I love pleasuring her. But if she don't feel like doing anything tonight, I respect that and it's not like I won't get any from her in the future.