[53] Official

Kagami glares at the boy in front of her as she tucks him into bed, practically straight-jacketing him. He glares back at her with just as much hate while Kakashi watches with a smile on his face.

"Next time, Sasuke don't try to harm your teammate, and Kagami don't harm your teammate." Kagami rolls her eyes and steps away, walking her way out of the room with just as much hate for the boy as when she walked in.

Kagami doesn't even care when her brother doesn't follow her but instead closes the door after her. He's probably going to lecture Sasuke about his curse mark. Kagami could care less for the boy's wellbeing at this point. As for Naruto, she is a little disappointed, she had hope for him. Obviously she was incorrect to assume the boy would know better. She sighs and stretches her arms up, she has been sitting down all day and regrets not moving around more.

"Kagami," Kakashi appears next to his sister, his hand out holding his new book delicately.

She nods to him, telling him to continue.

"I understand you dislike your circumstances, but I need you to at least try and keep this team together, it needs it." Kakashi doesn't look up from his book while saying this, earning a cold gaze from his sister.

"It's not my job to keep Genin on track,"

"Technically you are a Genin, so you should be trying to keep your comrades safe."

"I think I can say, with what just happened, that I am not a comrade of those imbeciles." Kagami stares ahead, her eyes narrowing angrily as she mulls her brothers words over in her head, "and I don't believe I ever was."

"Kagami," Kakashi's voice lowers dangerously, his eyes flickering over to his sister. "You don't mean that."

"If I didn't mean it I wouldn't say it." The girl meets his gaze, her anger meeting his.

Kakashi just sighs and looks back to his book, not wanting to fight with the girl, especially with what just happened between Naruto and Sasuke not ten minutes ago. Kagami takes a sharp right down a side street, not wanting to wander around aimlessly with her brother as she does most days now. She weaves through the odd seller or buyer who are bargaining away from prying eyes.

She turns left at the end, making sure to avoid the street dwellers who find the need to make the streets dirtier than they need to be. Plus, with recent events, there are more than ever, homeless not having anywhere to go or just plainly refusing to see the Hokage so she can get them started with a job and home. Kagami scoffs as she dodges a lazy knife that has been tossed her way.

She ignores them and continues along, knowing how to make it to the training grounds from where she is. She speeds up as she notices Anbu following her route and Root members up ahead.

'I'm being cornered by both sides,' Kagami chuckles internally as she brushes against one, her shoulder hitting theirs a little harder than needed.

'You knew this would happen,' Yua disapproves of the girls handling with the situation.

'But I also know how it will end, if everything goes to plan, I will be back where I started, happily killing people as an unidentified Bingo killer.'

'If you say so.'

Kagami wanders off to the right, the road leading out to her old training ground. Most people don't use it because it is open for members of the public to watch as they walk past, but Kagami could care less, she's fast enough that they won't see her anyway. She reaches into her pouch and glances around quickly before pulling out her Anbu mask and sliding it on over her head.