[19] Cats

"Hey! Hey! I'm meeting up with Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba and Shino for BBQ want to join? Believe it!" Naruto asks his team as they walk back from the training ground.

"I don't see why not, what about you Sasuke-kun?" Sakura looks over at the raven haired Uchiha.

"I'll come." He says shoving his hands in his pockets.

"What about you Kakashi-sensei?" She asks tilting her head back to look at him.

He smiles at her and pats her on the head.

"I would love to join." He replies.

Kagami stays silent hoping she can disappear from the group and get out of it. But it seems her brother is thinking otherwise.

"Kagami you're coming." He says not looking at her.

"No I'm not." She says back not looking at him either.

"Yes you are."

"Says who?"

"Say me."

"You can't force me."

"I can, and will, drag you there."

"You wouldn't."

"Yes I would. You are going."

Kagami stays silent at her defeat.

"It looks like we're all coming." Kakashi says happily to his team.

The group stare at the two, confuse but happy that their silver haired teammate is finally going to join them. She had gotten out of going to every single team gathering with or without other team's members present.

When they arrive at the restaurant it seems the others had the same idea as both genin teams along with jonin are present, making Kagami more uncomfortable than she already is. She is seated between the wall and Shikamaru with Ino in front of her and Azuma next to her.

"So Kagami, do you like anyone?" Ino asks, resting her cheek on her palm.

This attracts the attention of the table. No one really knowing her any better then the next person, including her brother and teammates. Kagami shakes her head.

"We are taught in Root that all emotions are not needed and are to be concealed and forgotten as they may jeopardise the mission." She tells the blonde.

Though, Ino seems intrigued at the new topic.

"Oh so you are a part of the Root Anbu?" She asks sitting up straight.

Kagami shakes her head.

"I was moved from Root Anbu to Anbu Black Ops just before I was placed in Team 7. The Hokage wanted me to be around more people of my age instead of going on dangerous missions with people up too 15 years older then me." Kagami replies.

She doesn't know why she was telling her this. Something inside her just told her it was the right thing to do.

"I mean, that's kind of smart. So you can learn to show emotion again." Ino says leaning forward again with her chin resting on her open palm.

Kagami simply nods and looks at her palms in her lap.

"Oh and you have the wolf summoning, Masao- Msau-"

"Masaru," Kagami smiles a little at Ino.

"I met him when I was three and made a contract with him."

"Wow that's young for a summoning, and aren't wolves one of the hardest?" Ino seems to really enjoying the conversation with the usually mysterious and unknowing girl.