[28] Sand

Kagami is bored, to say the least. She has sat through most of the boring unknown fights and has applauded uninterested for all the sloppy winners. She is so bored she honestly isn't excited or scared for her fight, she just wants to get it over with. Extreme boredom seems to do that to people.

'I've been going soft.' Kagami sighs, back in Anbu she had to watch endless fights. So why now is she becoming impatient. She groans to herself and makes a mental note to ask for many more Anbu missions. She doesn't like the fact that she is picking up many traits for the genin teams.

"Next fight; Sasuke Uchiha vs. Yoroi Akadō." Kagami is immediately pulled out of her boredom, like her energy was suddenly restored. She stares the boy on her team down.

He stands quietly for a second before jumping over the railing and down into the arena. Kagami silently watches him, noticing he isn't as confident as normal.

'I don't think he's noticing it himself.' Kagami glances around at his arms and legs, open skin that is easily wounded. But she can't seem to find anything on him apart from small cuts or bruises. 'Yua.'

Kagami's eyes feel a strange sensation take over her eyes. She stares at the boy in front of her, noticing little things about to boy, analysing him; Yua's specialty. On further inspection it is obvious about anger is consuming the girls teammate at an extreme rate. By the time the fight is over, Sasuke might be done for. Sasuke slowly turns towards his opponent. Kagami's eyes go wide.

Kagami cancels out Yua's power and gazes around, trying to find her brother. She notices him standing behind Sakura and Naruto, who are staring intently down at the beginning match. She quietly makes her way over to Kakashi and stands next to him, brushing shoulders. The said man looks down at her in slight surprise not used to her being that close to him. She looks back up at him and meets his gaze. She trails her gaze from him to Sasuke.

"He's in trouble," she mumbles to him.

Kakashi nods discreetly, understanding what she is trying to say. "I'll deal with it after the fight, I'll deal with it in until we can get it properly taken care of."

"He'll be consumed by then." Kagami says in monotone, trying hard to revert back to her old self. She walks away from her brother and means against the wall, closing her eyes and crossing her arms. 'Yua.'

'The best opponent for you to fight is the sound nin fighting Uchiha right now.'

'That does not help.' Kagami keeps analysing those around her, wanting to catch everything, especially the long haired kunoichi that left the area suspiciously before the fights. 'Orochimaru.'

The main reason why Kagami wants to change back to her cold hearted self, with Orochimaru around she doesn't want to take any chances, he will not have her again. And, as much as she hates to admit it, she will not let her have any of her team. 'Damn you Hokage-sama.'

'Even when damning him you are polite and use the honorifics. Such a prissy one you are Kagami.'

'Masaru, tell me something...'

'Yeah?'

'Do you like having a tail?'

'....'

'I agree.'

Kagami stops herself from smiling, noticing how easy it is for her to now, how natural it is.

s.h.o.u.t.

"Next Fight; Kagami Hatake vs. Ino Yamanaka." Kagami mentally smirks.

'This will be fun,'