Chapter 11: Revenge

THIRD PERSON

"Did you really see Prince?" Loki tilted her head at the Sceptile. Sherwood seemed to nod in response, his eyes gazing directly at the Charizard in question.

"I saw you awake." Sherwood huffed. "What were you doing awake at that hour?"

"Exploring, of course." Prince rolled his eyes. "You're a terrible roommate, you disgust me with your abnormal ethics."

"Ye fuckin' what?" The Sceptile lunged forward but was quickly halted by Luster's paw.

"He's tryna make you angry. Don't fall for it." Luster exhaled and paced closer to Sammy's body. "We need to ask people where they were."

"Not everyone is here." Inu crossed her arms, shaking her head at the sight of missing Pokemon.

"There are?" Loki gazed around. "Oh, you're right. Luna is gone."

"Urgh...that little bitch?" Nightshade's tail flicked across the hard ground. "He's probably off crying about something."

"Ironic." Luster chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Nightshade hissed.

"You are." Luster glared at the Salazzle. "Go be useful and look for him, will you? Or are you too scared?"

"Fuck you! I'm not scared." The Salazzle's wings beat harshly until they brought her to the air. "I'm only doing it because you'd shit yourself trying." With another abrupt—yet apparently necessary—hiss, the girl was off to search for the Umbreon.

"What are you doing, Luster?" Hydra frowned. "What if she trips and dies?"

"Don't care." The Luxray shrugged and focused his attention on the secret button against the wall. "But if you do, go look for her."

"God, you're heartless." Inu pointed at the Luxray with a frown. "Man up and take of a lady, dumbass."

With no words, Luster shifted his glare to Inu. He focused on her for a few seconds. "An eye for an eye." He muttered to her before pressing the button, leaping into the now open secret entrance.

"I'm going." Xeonix, who was still getting used to Sammy's death, muttered to himself.

"Yeah...I think we already have everything here..." Loki heaved a long sigh and rose to her feet, pacing out of the door along with everyone else...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

No one found where Luna was. It took ten minutes for everyone to realize the Umbreon was completely gone. Due to this, they all gathered in the living room.

"Nowhere..." Nightshade huffed, planting her body against the couch. "He's literally nowhere. I'm done."

"Where could he be?" Bigby jabbed his claw against the table. "Where was he last seen?"

"I told him to go away." Hydra crossed his arms sternly. "He wanted me to heal a wound he had."

"A wound?" Loki tilted her head. "Like what? A scratch?"

Hydra nodded. "Yeah, a small, but long scratch along his forearms. He said he was attacked by someone, but had blood on his claws. My guess is that he was the one attacking. There's no way one would be able to have a sloppy murder, yet have one patch on the ground be completely blood-free. He also showed us he had the ability to levitate other people." The Lucario gazed around the room. "He is definitely the culprit. What a terrible murderer...doesn't even know how to hide evidence."