A/N

Hey everyone! I know you most likely have a lot of questions as to what this is, and I'm here to answer them before it gets a little too confusing!

(Before all this, keep in mind that this story is old and discontinued, if you want something like this then read the Frenzy Reboot on my account!)

     Frenzy Alternate is--quite similar to what the title would say--an alternate universe to the events on what occurred in the main Frenzy storyline. Some characters are the same, some characters are different, however, all the dialogue pieces are different. All the deaths, executions, and even the story moments will change.

     However, don't get too comfortable. If your favorite character--if still in the book--died in the previous chapter--ex. a murder--that will not guarantee them to live in this book either. They could actually end up being the culprit of a murder as an alternative.

     If you are reading this, and have not seen the original book I created, please do check it out! It should be titled Frenzy (Pokemon Danganronpa).

     This story is not going to start immediately, but if I have posted this chapter by now, it means that it is now active and will be continuously updated.

     Thanks for reading, deuces!