Chapter 55

A L E X

"Should we throw her in the pool?"I heard someone ask. Jack.

"Don't be a jackass. Literally." Someone else said. Gabe.

"Well then what do we do then? What's that on her head?" Ava questioned. I heard footsteps coming near me.

Hooooooooooooooonnnnnnkkkkk!

Startled, I jumped up getting caught on my blanket and slipping off by bed and on my butt. Laughter soon followed.

"You're all jerks. Could've shaken me awake." I said getting up and wincing from the pain in my butt.

"Where's the fun in that!" Max yelled jumping on top of me, causing us both to fall back on my bed. Thankfully.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Max get off!" I yelled. Pushing him off of me and getting up. Looking up Ava,Jack,Gabe, and max where around my bed. And Kenneth was laying on my bed while Lydia looked through my closet.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. My phone read 11:24 am .

"Well someone decided to go MIA lest night and not tell anyone, therefore causing a panic last night." Ava sassed.

"And don't even tell us that bullshit story about falling asleep in your car. We all know that didn't happen, so tell us what happened and how you got that bruise." Jack said.

"Can this be discussed over breakfast? Please." I asked. I was incredibly hungry.

"Yeah, sure but we want the whole story. And Don't leave any juicy details." Kenneth said leading us downstairs. But first I got dressed and brushed my teeth.

"Weren't you just wearing that?" Kenneth asked as I stepped into the living room,where they were waiting.

"She has those joggers in multiple colors. I checked." Lydia said.

"Let's just go." Gabe muttered.

.
.

"So What happened did you get in a fight or something?" Lydia asked.

"Uh yeah..?" I said. What's more believable? I got into a fight or that I tripped and hit a pole?

"You're lying and we know it." Ava stared narrowing her eyes at me.

"But you told me that you went to the park then fell asleep in your car." Max said out loud.

"I did but that's embarrassing do I was trying to convince them I was in a fight Max. Thanks for exposing me." I muttered, sinking into the booth. Que the laughter and the laughter shall come.

"You dumbass! Who falls asleep in their car on purpose?" Jack laughed.

"Of course you did. Remember that time when she fell asleep floating in the pool and got that horrible sun burn." Ava said laughing.

"No way!" Kenneth said.

"It's true. She was red on one side and completely pale on the other." Gabe answered.