Chapter 30

A L E X

I woke up at the sound of a 'click'. I opened my eyes to see a face. I rubbed my eyes and nearly gasped when I saw who was in front of me. It was Damon,sound asleep. How the hell did we got into this position. He was laid facing me and my guess was I was too. The only thing separating is was an inch of space between us.

I quickly got up and quietly walked into to the bathroom before anyone woke up and saw us. I brushed my teeth with a spare I brought and washed my face. Searching for my phone I found it in the kitchen.

9:05 am

My phone read. The games wouldn't start untill 5 and I had to do my A-JAG Games ritual. And if I wanted to do it Ava had to they had wake up. Usually it would just be Ava and I but considering that Lydia and Kenny are our new friends they would join me too.

Jack would also do a ritual only he did it with Gabe. But considering that Gabe and Ava were the referees they would have to leaves two hours before the games to set them up.I walked into Ava's room to locate her portable speaker. I plugged my aux cord in and turned the volume all the way up. I pressed play.

'I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gonna swing from the chandelieeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!'

Thump!

Bamb!

Well if you couldn't already guess Lydia and Dylan fell on the floor. Then followed by a
" Just take my money not me" from Ava.and the others well they shot up off the couch by the sudden noise of the music. I stopped the music cause they were covering their ears.

" Really Alex? Really? " Ava said cuddling deeper into Gabe.

" I'm not trying to rob you." I said teasingly.

" I hate you Alex!" Jack said from his pillow.

" I love you too Jack." I said standing by the doorway of the theater room. Kenneth simply glared at me. However the other three boys looked around confused.

" Does she always do this?" Matt asked Gabe.

" Always. That's Alex for you." Gabe replied from beside Ava. Yuck! They were cuddling.

" Why?" Dylan asked Gabe.

" I'm right here you know. And can y'all take that PDA somewhere else." I said eyebrow raised.

" Don't make any sudden movement and maybe she will leave." Jack said jokingly getting up from the couch.

" Ok. Well while y'all wake up and freshen up I'll be making breakfast. So in about 30 be in the kitchen." I said walking away and heading for the kitchen. I grabbed the speaker and placed it on the counter so that I could listen to music and cook.

I grabbed eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancake mix. I placed them on the counter and began cooking.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

35 minutes later

' Give me a second i, I need to my story straight—"

I was placing all the food on the table while singing to We are young by Fun.

' We are youngggggggg—' I sang before I heard the sound of footsteps heading to the table.

" Foods ready!" I yelled. And they came in the dinning room.

" Well feel free to help your selves. I need to go. Ava meet me at my house when your done." I said goodbye and grabbed my stuff and headed out the door to my car.