Chapter 40

D A M O N

"I'm not one of your guards. I'm one of your fighters." I said blankly. I tried not to let my emotions get the best of me. I looked down at Dylan and hoped he got my message.

"Do you know him?" Boss asked

"Never seen him in my life." I said ignoring the gaze from Dylan.

"So then you shouldn't have a problem finishing him I'm off." Boss said. I was panicking on the inside.

"How do you know he wasn't just trying to get passed?" I asked hoping he would change his mind. Dylan looked dead. I had to do something so that he would leave him alone.

"Just finish him!" He yelled. I walked forwards to Dylan and grabbed him by his shirt. He starred right at me. 'I'm sorry' I mouthed. I took my right fist and swung it right into his face .
A loud crunch was heard until I let go of his shirt and he dropped to the floor.

I was breathing heavily. I prayed that I didn't hurt him too bad.

We heard a noise by the dumpster. We all turned to see what it was only to see a rat.

I turned back around and followed my boss back into the building. Please dont take him! Please don't take him! I pleaded in my head.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was sitting in the room with my boss as he nervously looked at his watch. We've been in here for an hour in a half discussing the following week of fights I had. He checked his watched.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked impatiently. He had been checking his damn watch for the 10th time already in one minute.

"Mark and Antoni still haven't gotten back. They should have been here already!" He yelled.

"Where did you send them?" I asked calmly before he got angrier.

" I sent them to get rid of the bod—"

I froze completely. I didn't kill him. I know I didn't. Shit! I have to go. Please god make sure nothing happened to him. I prayed.

" i have to g—"

"No let's go look for Mark and Antoni!" He demanded and walked out the door. Fuck! I followed through the back door and out into the alleyway only to stop in my tracks.
There laid Antoni and Mark on the floor unconscious and bleeding. Antoni looked more beat than Mark did.

"Damnit! Check them!" He yelled at me. I ran to them and checked their pulse and sighed of relief. They had a heartbeat.
" I'll call Patrick and get them taken care of. I need to figure out who did this we'll continue this talk tomorrow. Get out of here." He said hands on his temples.

I quickly ran out of there and got into my car and drove all over town looking for Dylan. If they really disposed of him there is only one place they could have thrown him. Please prove me wrong. Please be alive.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I looked every and even went to his house but nothing.I only had a couple of hours before I had to get to school. I went home took a quick shower before calling Matt and telling him everything that had happened.

".. What do you mean you can't find him?" He yelled.

"He's not where they say take them. I looked everywhere Matt!" I said desperately.

"Ok just calm down maybe he just woke up and manage to escape and is hiding." He said calmly. I can't loose Dylan please be alive. I thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A L E X

I watched as he brung his fist back and swung into his face.
Crunch!

Dylan slumped down to the floor unconscious. Not an ounce of regret was shown on Damon's face. I tried to get a better look at the older man but ended up hitting the side of the dumpster, making a sound come from it.

I held my breath hoping they wouldn't look over here. After a couple a seconds I lowered my back out and waited. The older man walked back into the building with Damon in tow. The older man looked familiar and it was bugging me.

I couldn't just leave him there. Right as the went back into the building , I ran over to Dylan. I checked his pulse and sighed in relief. He was still alive.

"Dylan!" I whispered yelled. No response. I know I shouldn't but I had to wake him up somehow. I raised my arm up and swung hard.
Slap!

Still nothing damnit! How am I going to get him out of here. I can't carry him. Wait let me try. I grabbed his arms and tried to stand him up but he was to heavy. For a sorta small guy he weighs a ton. I grabbed his arms and tried to drag him but my car was a block away.

I set him back down and made a run for my car.  I spotted my car and quickly took my keys out and unlocked it. I tried to control my breathing as I drove towards the alley. I parked my car and left it on.

I jogged back into the alley only to see the two big guys starting to pick up Dylan. What the hell do I do? I looked around for something. There it was. A metal pipe I picked it up as quiet as I could. It had a bit of weight to it.

Walking as slowly and quietly as I could behind them I swung the pipe and hit one in the head knocking him unconscious. The other turned to me before dropping Dylan on the floor and advancing towards me.

I tried to swing the pipe again but he caught it and snatched it out of my head. Shit! Swinging my hand to his face only to be caught and again and pushed down to the floor. Ouch!

I picked myself back up quickly before he could get his hands on me again." What are you doing here girl?" He asked and then advanced at me again. This time I kicked him in the balls. He fell down and groaned.

But he quickly regained his stance and this time wasn't holding back. He grabbed me and began choking me with his hands. He was squeezing hard and it was getting difficult to breathe. I stopped on his foot and threw my head back to hit his. I took the small amount of time to breathe as he got back up.

Coughing I picked the pipe back up and swung at his head and down to the floor he went hen to to his friend. I collapsed to the floor on my knees and took deep breaths. After a couple of minutes I got back up and began to deal Dylan as carefully as I could into the backseat of my car.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
I was watching some spongebob as I waited by the guest room bed. I looked over at Dylan to see him stirring awake. I quickly sat up and grabbed the water I set aside. He opened his eyes and sat up quickly gasping for air. I ran to him and handed him the water.

"Drink the water. " I said. He looked confused for second then grabbed the water from my hand and drank it. He set the glass aside and started around the room trying to figure out where he was. He eyes landed on me and he shot up and glared at me.

"You work with them!" He yelled angrily.

Not Edited
I hope you like this chapter.
Please vote on this chapter.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👍🏻👍🏻❤️❤️❤️