and you believe in me

"Varian you will have one last judgement and get the chance to go to the princess quest.The time has come for you to let the past behind."-said the Queen solemnly and with a little but warm smile on her face.

"Thanks Queen-mom for the chance.I will try my best to mend what I have done."

"Remember that the most important thing is to forgive yourself, dear ,not others."-said the Queen warmly to Varian.

"I will try to remember mom"-he said with a little smile as the person who he considered a second mom headed out.

The day has finally came and he got to be ready ass he'll ever be.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Guards stand in his room puntually as the other times he would be headed to the throne room. The only difference being that now he had the chance to be free and follow the princess ,her gang, his Cassie.

"Today we are reunited to make this final judgement in order to decide if this subject of mine deserves to be freed and get alongside with my daughter on her journey"-proclaimed the king.

Varian was in chains and in front of a crowd of nobles.Everyone piercing their eyes at him every given opportunity.His only consolation being the Queen who stood beside her husband in her throne wearing a conforting smile.

"So first question ,dear rebel subject of mine ,did you feel regret about what you did 6 months ago?"

"I terribly regret it but not because of your punishment.I regret so because I lost everything I had my family ,my only friends and even more."-he said while trying not to cry he had to stay strong for him, for her ,for everyone.

"Do you believe that you received a unfair punishment?"

"I did at first but now I understand the consequences of my actions too"-Varian said keeping a serious face.

"And last but not least,Would you believe in us to take care about your father while you're gone ?"

"If that is a condition I must obey them-ah-I will have to agree"-'even if this is nothing of your business actually'

"He was a dear friend of mine"-said the king

"And he had always been a great leader to Old Corona"-said the queen with a smile on her face reminiscing the time she met Varian as a baby and Quirin when he first got the post of leadership of Old Corona.

"But he lied to you about our crops. We-

We are in a danger state"

"We know, Varian, but we also know to keep things at peace and while you were here, we tranported them to better places to live.They are not alone"

"Ok ok I got you I won't intervine unless I figure out something in the journey"

"That is alright -now as we had gave into detail for future why not recall all the facts that lead to the solution."

All his crimes were read aloud along with his progress between the months. His mind just went back when the king pronounced his final sentence.

"Varian of Old Corona, for all your actions both bad and good and your declarations I give you freedom to follow my daughter on her journey."

He flashed a little smile between his lips until the king continued

"But you will be send by yourself in order to verify your loyalty. If you are to be found in other places as the ones my daughter follows, have not doubt a bigger punishment will be imput are we clear ,sir"-he said kind of relaxing from the tension still firm.

"Yes ,your highness"-said Varian before a guard released him of his chains and let them to his room to prepare for his big trip to the path of the black rocks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Many centuries ago

She let her in and have been quite obedient by far than the others. Still, she was a danger. She was envious, she would have to trick that into her favor.

"You could have the ubication of the Sundrop all to yourself but make me one promise"

"Of course, my master, what that would it be?"

"You must have a soul to give apart from yours in the next 1000 years or else I will kill you and keep your soul to myself"

"That seems fair well ,my master, show me the way"

"Of couse, dear follower of mine, of course".-she said evilly

-------------------------------------------------------------

The last letter in his hand said:

I am just a lost spirit don't get attached.This has been just me feeling less than her.

You are really the only one who would ever fall for someone like me, I am kind of grateful for that.I am kind of crazy now, I mean I just transformed into a child for being so curious and somehow that kind of openned that door that was always shut: my curiosity over past. I know you must have feel it and I did to but still is just slighly open and my dad wouldn't tell me anyway ...Whatever I am just relieved that I can be me one more time.

You dear cassie (i'm highly considering but still not )

Pd:also go luck on your judgement I know they will set you free .You really deserved it.

He was happy that he will got to her soon and that she was finally opening up more though he hope he would be enugh to make her feel wanted and loved, just as he had ever wanted.-He thought profoundly while preparing his things for the most waited and chalenging trip of his life.

"This is going down"-a woman said while going alongside her new partner in crime and all her comrades.

She knew the plan by heart now.

There was nothing left to loseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara