Who is afraid of you,Monster?

The weeks passed by and his loneliness and shame was still lingering in his mind. He come home at last. Still, there was so much he had to do to prove them he changed for the better, he changed ...he changed.

•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•

"I swear if I had known, I wouldn't had even think of betraying you, your highness" said Varian remorseful

Remembering how when he went into the capital with his father. Along the capital, he have been called out many names he didn't even wanted to remember.

"Is Rapunzel for you, Varian "said Rapunzel feeling a bit guilty for not being there.

"I know. Is just that I still can't believe... all that happened. I can't help but think of me as some kind of mons- "he said as the tears shined in his eyes.

"You are nothing like that, Varian. Sure you did made some bad things in the past, but you are moving forward from that. I also made mistakes and I'm trying to amend them "She said soothingly siting beside him on her bed.

"What happened to Cassie was not entirely your fault. Sorry I gave you that idea back them" he said looking at her remorsefully.

"No need to, Varian. I knew you didn't mean that" she said throwing a little smile at him.

"Still, that doesn't change the fact that I was a m-"

"it does because if you were, you wouldn't have stopped, you wouldn't have regretted it after some time. Varian, that was not you. Not the real you " she said trying to look into his eyes.

"But is a part of me. It would always be "he said looking down even more.

"Maybe, but you are the one who decides if that would bring you down or make you stronger, Varian"

"I think you're right"

"I'm sure I am" she winked at him

"hehe you are acting like Eugene " Varian said giggling a bit.

"I'm not "she said a bit flustered "but you got what I mean. Right?"

" "Yeah, I think so" he said nervously, a little insecure still, but more calm than before.

"Did someone call to my handsome self"

"yess,the pri-Rapunzel "said Varian smirking a bit.

"Oh blondie, I'm honored. What's the plan?"

"The plan well. I was thinking maybe we could- a ban in the front door startled them .

"Who was that?" Eugene inquired

"no idea" said Varian still in shock "

"Gotta check out them "said Rapunzel determinate to open the door as she take out her pan in hand.

"Who's there" she says as she opens the gates. A shadow appears terrifying them and seconds later a short woman appears "I'm Greda .The hunter of wild creatures "

"And what brings you here, Greda?"

"A werewolf"

"A werewolf? No there's-"

"You're highness, with all respect, but if I say there is a werewolf, there is a werewolf "

"If you say so" she said a bit drowsy and mad for being interrupted so rudely still ,she them ask in a sweet voice "Exactly ..what are we talking about here?"

"Yeah werewolves are not re-"

"They are kiddo"

"Why does everyone call me kiddo. I'm gonna be seventeen in less than 300 days"