The battle of Old Corona

Automatoons now were involved. What started as a battle between the alchemist and the princess suddenly scalated quickly: her boyfriend and her lady on waiting /best friend and his crush were involved in the battle along with all the guards guided by the Captain and her parents,Rulers of corona too.In conclusion,a recipe for  disaster.No matter how much they prepared for this no one expected the Captain to fall down, no one expected to see Cassandra and the Queen squashed by the young boy, no one expected to feel powerless for a moment before the princess use the rocks in order to defeat Varian ,after all, she did help him forcelly and this was the result.
Varian was thrown in jail as Rapunzel and her friends reunited and saw the rocks guiding the princess to the unknown beyond the walls of Corona . She stood with a confident still sorrow stance and claim" This rocks are guiding me to where my destiny stands .We must follow them I must follow them .Surely can i father¡"                                                                                                                King Frederic sighned and said "Ah..is alright Rapunzel. I cannot keep you under my wing forever even if i want to .You had spend 1 year here already so I believe s time for you to go and find your destiny in the world but....you won't go alone right?"

"Of course not dad Eugene and Cass will be there for me right guys?"

"Yeah we will sunshine"- "I suppose I should go. L am not leaving you with him as his useless friends"-"hey they are not" -"are they even good fighters?" -"well they have their skills "-"if they don't why bring them?" -"because nothing can change my"-"All issues are being take care of alright, father?.No more hiding them under the rug. Try to give him a chance when he is ready and try to threat him well. Alright? and tell us when he is ready -                                                                 "Are you planning to bring him on this journey?¡ hadn't you see how unstable he is"                       - "I will only ask to keep him alive and healthy as he can be behind bars until his day of judgement at least -yeah i know it seems crazy but i believe is for the best. Right cassie and team awesome partner ?-said Rapunzel with a slim mischivious smirk on her face.
"Ok you win this one blondie"
"But don't call that ever again .Raps"
"Still not over it?"
"Of course not .Is just not my type of nickname"
"Are you sure about that?"
"Yes i am"
"Them why did you let Varian call you that?"
"Because he insisted too much"
"You know that is not true"
"Whathever lets you sleep at night ,raps"
"Same goes for you Cass-see you in the morning"
"See you raps and take care Fitzerbert"
- She said with a sad smile on her face
Not everything could be solve in battle-she realized while she tried to fight her tears of sadness and exhaustion.