Regret this sorrow (final version :3)

Suddenly Varian heard a big loud noise that pushed him out of his terrifying thoughts.

"Princess, did you heard that?" he asked as he looked everywhere nervously.

"I did, Varian. Don't worry. Is help " -she said as she recognized the two figures just standing in front of her.

"Eugene"-she said with a small smile

"Blondie"-he said relived to see her again

"You found your way .Hu ? -she said smirking at him mischievous and happy.

"Of course. Being Flynn Rider for years give me some impressive abilities".-said Eugene as he got her out of the cell.

"Some steal-strength, princess"-said Lance casually and in a bit of proud tune.

"Hey, kid"-said Eugene a bit coldly to Varian.

"Eh -I"-Varian said fidgeting and a bit nervous.

"Eugene, he is coming with us"-said Rapunzel a bit nervous too but also giving Varian a comforting smile.

"What?"-Eugene said shocked and a bit worried too.

"He is going to- well- kinda betray them back since- well -they had broke their promise too.Isn't that right, Varian? -said Rapunzel trying to look reasuring.

"Sure thing, princess" -he said laughing sadly as he waited anxiously for Eugene and Lance' reaction.

"If you say so, Sunshine, then I 'll do it. What about you, Lance?"

"Alright, but first"-he said approaching Varian -"bye to that false goatee"

"Ow"-said Varian rubbing his chin.

"Sorry, kid"-said Lance apologetic

"Not a kid" -said Varian crossing his arms.

"Yeah right. We better go before those usurpers get away with this-

Race you Eugene" -said Rapunzel smirking.

"Sunshine don't¡ Varitas and you, Lance ,please hurry up" -he said as he ran as fast as he could to reach the fast princess.

"Shouldn't we be quiet?"

"She is bare feet ,Varitas"

"Right."-he said as he run as fast as his feet would let him.

●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●

They finally go out of the palace and meet with the guard in the hidden spot the big building had.

"Captain, we are here"-the princess shout-whispered.

"Glad to see you, your highness, we all are here. Well except my daughter.

Where is she?"

"I -Captain, I cannot tell all details now, but she is no longer with us."

"You mean that she-no no"-the Captain said trying to fight the tears.

"No no Captain. Is something different, thought I cannot said how much different for sure"-said Rapunzel looking down in sadness.

Sadness that engulfed the environment but was suddenly washed away as they notice the freckled alchemist with them.

"What is he doing here?" -said Captain firmly and stoic expression included.

"He have come to help, Captain."-the princess said as solemnly as she could.

Captain checked Varian with a serious expression and said:"Alright, but I hope he knows his place"

"I do, Captain"-he said resigned knowing he would not be treated well after all that happened .