Be very afraid of ....

Varian was beaming and worried. Did that make any sense? Surely not, but that's honestly how he was feeling. His life has always been being his shadow. The son of his father and that's all he was to everyone in his home in Old Corona and he could still remember how much he wanted for people to appreciate him and made a name on his own, so his father would be proud and not ...disappointed. But now that seemed so far, people fear him still for everything he did before, couldn't really blame them for that. He fears the day that- they will let all happen again.

He saw the room of his childhood, looking how similar and different it is, he sees himself doing another of his beloved projects, alchemy will always part of his life, he beamed to himself and his loyal racoon and best friend. Them all turned dark, as a night without the-his -shinning moon. He looked as the light came back, with and angry mob leaded by all who he cherished the most: his dad, the princess, all his friends and, in the near shadows, he can see her looking down at him with eyes just expressing resignation and a hopeless abandon as she goes away -he being dragged by the mad crowd to a guillotine and to his death. He screamed "Dad, Rapunzel everyone please don't give up on me" and he adds, whispering to himself after his screams "Cassie, please don't give up¡ I'm still here. We are all still here, please don't leave it all behind¡"

Varian wakes up, shaking and crying for a little while. "It was just a dream, Varian. Nor father nor anyone would ever do that - ever again- to you. You are safe now ...why did I had that dream thought, Ruddiger? -he looked around, his loyal friend nowhere to be seen-"Ruddiger ¡This is no fun don't you know that Dad might- " -He suddenly stopped in his tracks as he looked to that strange new addition to his home. He needed to inform Rapunzel of this and soon ...and so he did, running to her to the castle.

***********************************************************************************************

Cassandra wake up shocked out of her mind for the induced dream. Her surprise turn to terrified dread when she saw what was in front of her, shinning red rocks that seemed to grown vigorously as she keeps looking at them.

"You still seem to be out of control, dear Cassandra. Did the dream proved fruitless?"

"As if you didn't knew why " she spatted in a fit of almost silent anger.

"I was hoping you will feel more at ease with becoming your best self ,Cassandra"

"He right. Because you didn't just try to freak me out on my sleep"

"Be careful with that mouth ,Cassandra, there is still way to go until you reach your destiny. Don't wanna lose the only support you have. Do you ?"

"You're annoying, not as much as a certain someone- I will give you that-but still... annoying " Cass snarled at the blue phantom acting as her guide.

"Mothers are meant to be annoying, dear"-the blue figure chuckled in "fond" disdain.

"You are not my mother "she looked at her with eyes hard as stone cold, glaring daggers with desire of a fight.

"I'm not, but I knew her. That's how I was able to show you back then the true of your past, Cassandra"

"If you knew her, then why are you not on her side instead of mine?" Cassandra questioned raising a defiant eyebrow to the spirit posing as her guide, waiting as little hands of suspicion take hold of her head.

"Because you are the one who have been hurt, Cassandra. After that kind of betrayal, who would stand on her side .Am I right?" She smiled tenderly at her hiding her annoyance for the confrontation and doubts Cassandra had over seemingly everything she proposed..

"I guess-you're right -still it doesn't make much sense" Cassandra noted as she looked at her companion with a face bare of anger and full of a helplessness not even acknowledged from the now blue-haired girl.