A new era ahead

Cassandra is practicing the use of her new powers to not vail.
She can't control them.
"WHY I cannot control them. I could back there WHY" 
"Stop your wailing, baby "
"Don't call me that"
"Disrespecting me already ? No wonder your supposely ' friends' threat you so badly ,but you didn 't deserve it .Right dear?-the little blue spirit said as she cupped her face.
"No"
"That's right Cassandra .All you need now is to master your powers and follow your destiny "
"You're right" 'I guess so. after all ,I can't rewrite this story' she thought helplessly.
●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧
Varian and Rapunzel were in his "room" as she tried to dealt with all the feelings the whole ordeal caused to her and him trying to blame himself for them.

"Is not your fault" Varian concluded
"It is my fault" stressed Rapunzel
"I didn't keep her with us" Varian said a few tears about to fall from his face
"No, Varian you were right .I should have been a better friend too" she said as she looked into his eyes.
"Rapunzel, I tried, but still I fail" He said the tears now making a river down his face.
"You didn't fail .I did "Rapunzel said remorsefuly.
"He-both. We fail together.We surely don't know about friendship nor love"he chocked down as tears spour all ove his face once again.
"We can fix this together ,just as with the Saporians" she said trying to say encourangely.
"You thinks so,princess?" he said in a broken but hopefull voice
"I know so ,Varian" she said with a determined smile at him and headed to the throne room to do the right thing.
●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧

"Faher ,this is not right,your highness.
Varian have already paid his due with the six months of isolation and comunitary service in the castle. He had lost and had his father back ,just for him to be dissapointed at him and no chance to talk."
"Rapunzel ,you know he did very strong crimes and ofences. He should have been not shown any mercy but I hear you out and let him go and he only used that freedom to betray us once again"
"But he redeemed himself by helping me save the kingdon and besides, is clear he means no harm towards us.At least not anymore.Please father .Just this once."
"I'm sorry ,Rapunzel, but my point still stands.I may not remember what happened but I do know all I do is for your safety so, there's no way you can change that"
"I know that now, but trust me I will find a way."
said Rapunzel as she stormed up trying to not get too mad at him .
"Why can't he see that Varian wants to change. He no longer wants to destroy me or them or anyone"
"I know Rapunzel.Is surely upsetting"
"Mom?"
"I know I said before your father means no harm and he does not but, just as you, I believe he should see and manage things differently .All things considered.What he ,Varian, needs is healing.Everyone needs it .I'm sorry for what happened with her ,Rapunzel"
"Is alright mom .I'm not giving until i find a way out of this"
"I know so dear .I know " Arianna said as she hugged her daughter tighly conforting her child.
"I believe that someone is waiting for you. Isn't that right?"
"Oh right .Eugene and I have been having too much on our minds and we thought that maybe we could go out to-"
"Have a clearer head to solve this out.Yes ,I get it, Rapunzel, and don't worry your Father won't suspect a thing"
"Thanks mother.You are the best"
"I'm just doing my best"
"And I apreciate that mother uh- could I ask you for something mum?"
"You want me to check on him .Right?
"Yeah .I 'm worried about this arrangement .I can't believe- well no -i'm upset that Dad believes that by isolating him more he will become "better " and behave .He needs us and besides, he is not even a threat anymore."
"You are right on that, Rapunzel .I was actually plannig to catch out with him soon.I did so last time .Just hope this time it goes well."
"I hope so too, mom, and don't worry it will"she said with a little and sappy smile.
"Thanks dear .I'm glad to have you back" the queen said hugging her once more.
"Same goes for you ,mom" Rapunzel said as she corresponded  the embrace too.
"Well i really gotta go .Bye mom"
"Bye Rapunzel and good luck¡"
"Good luck you too¡" Rapunzel said as the Queen headed to the hall where the isolation room was located.

She entered the place cautiously seeing the cuffs on his wrist ,she exhaled throught and started.
"Did you plan this all along?" -she said trying not to use a comanding voice but rather one similar to when a mother scolds a little child,still mad but there is an obviously edge of warm in her tone.
As he listenned to what the queen just asked he feel like shaking all over again as he fell into distress and panic.
"Ki-kind off.Is just that I-I just thought it was worth it ,THAT-MY-ACTIONS WERE-WRONG- but were-NECCESARY
Because I-THOUGHT YOU WOULD NOT-CARE about me.I thought I was gonna stay in pri- that place for all my life, not just less than a month I-everything play out so fast -one week they were beating me till I felt unconscious and the other they were offering their "protection" and the promise to fulfill my "desire" of revenge and you see how that play out.Now I'm here once again and there's nothing I can do.I'm -I'm SORRY-
Queen Arianna hurried to his side and hugged him.
" Varian, is alright .Is all alright .I'm sorry we couldn't help you any sooner .We had to plan out what would be done with you at the time.We couldn't get there sooner and I'm sorry for that."
"You are not mad?"
"I could be, but right now is not the time for that .You have already reflected on your actions and are regretfull for them and also, you have paid your time in captivity and work for it so instead dear child of-
"I'm not a child"
"Well I meant  dear teenager of mine,I will help my daughter with convincing the king to let you out .Also I don't remember as much .All I'm telling you is because ,luckily, my daughter keep the letters I send her and there were all theinformation I needed .I better go,you may rest before your trial, teenager of mine.Good luck"-She said as she got up and send his way a little but sincere and motherly-like smile across her features.
One that Varian couldn't return as such, but still try to.He knew that's all he could do .Try and hope everything will be alright, someday soon.