Rewrite my destiny

Cassandra was with the ghost girl,

Cassandra was following her destiny,

Cassandra was not that happy about it.

Why should she?

She made her do this

True, she took it but she didn't really have a choice.

Not a 100%, at least-

Or so the ghost girl made her believe...

"Cassandra, this is the only way. As the Vessel that is meant to harbor the Moonstone and fix what the Sundrop have cause, you must get rid of that little Princess"

"I know but...Are you sure there is no other way?"

"So, you want them hurt, killed- your best friend, her boyfriend, his friend ,that alchemist boy so fond of you ,your only real friend who doesn't realize how unworthy you really are ?

"I'm not unworth-"

"Then why you cannot even control your powers yet. Why is that?

"I -I don't know but -¡ I know I will get the hand of it soon¡"

"Are you sure dear? Are you really sure?

" Yes. I'm so dam sure. How do you think I gained my ability to fight? "Cass said smirking since she thought she had "won" this battle.

"I suppose being heir to the power had also gifted you some unnatural talent already, so the fact you still need practice just proves my point. Useless and unworthy, that's what you are now. But believe me, dear, when it's done, all will be alright"

The ghost girl said, a strange aura around her as she smiled as purely as someone as her could, sending shivers to the young woman in front of her, though she would denied it.

●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●

Back in the castle, the environment feels as tense as it could be. The time for the trial has come and all of the people involved would be there, along with a judge who will help determine the future of the alchemist.

"Eugene I'm worried "admitted Rapunzel with her fingers tripping her strands of hair.

"I know Sunshine. All this situation has also attempted to bring me down but if I can tell you something for sure, is that you won't face them alone. -I and all who love and care for you will be here, Rapunzel, if not physically, we will be in your heart, Blondie"

"I know Eugene. I know you will be there for me. I just hope I can live up to that too"

"I can tell you without a doubt that I believe-believe you are already and still will."

"Same goes for you Eugene. I aware that I'm not the only one who has found out more about family"

"Oh no" -Eugene said in a low growl.

"Oh yes Eugene"-

"Sunshine, I love you but-"

"I know I may be putting my hand where I shouldn't, but I can't stand by and watch you ignore your father. I understand is hard and it will take time. I just ask you to give him a chance to prove himself to you"

"It's not that easy, Sunshine. I mean- he left me for about 25 years.

"But -"

"Not even the best of reasons can erase that"

"I know- just-think about what I say, Eugene, please?"

"Alright, Sunshine. For you, I will try"