What happened after all

Rapunzel stood there in her horror, sadness and grieve, but she dry away the tears falling on her face and stood up weakly "We had to fix this. We better start fixing this air balloon first"

"Blondie, you don't have to-"

"I'm alright -We just gotta make things right. Right ?

Eugene sighed deeply and nod to his sunshine.

Lance just watched them worried while Adira on his side saw everything go with an unpleasant expression on her face almost unnoticeable.

"Good choice princess. You better catch them before anything else goes wrong".

"You are not coming with us?"

"I would, but there are many things I have still to do"

"Alright. I guess is ok"

They were about to start fixing the air balloon when they saw another from the distance .

As they saw their mime friend in there and also one of the guards.

"Oh, hi guys. I hope we didn't come too late"

"Pete¡ "-said Rapunzel trying her best to smile.

"Hello, your highness. I was sent here because well I don't know how to said it but -he breath it in-I hope your quest end well .We need to go back as soon as possible .The kingdom is falling apart"

"What happend?"-said the princess horrified.

"I will tell you on the way ".

"Did the captain send you ?"

"He did after he sensed that the last camp may not endure."

"He was right"-said the princess as her smile fade away for a bit

"Well we better go, Sunshine .The kingdom needs you-said Eugene holding her hand in comfort.

"You're wrong. They need us" -she said smiling a bit at him.

"So, there is you your highness, fitzerbert and his friend and wait -where is Cass?"

"Long story Pete- said Eugene hurriedly as he led both Rapunzel and Lance into the air balloon.

"Oh wait -where is that little guy the ex-convict- Varian I believe? -he said a bit nervous.

"Ah eh well long story too. We better go right now" -said Eugene as he noticed Rapunzel's distress.

"The captain won't like this sure" -said Pete as he led them back to Corona in the air baloon.

●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●

Back in Corona all the kingdom the streets were empty and people were hiding.You see, after the princess go away both Lady Cane and the Separatist of Sapporia planned their big return and with Varian's inventions, they were able to take over the kingdom and now were just waiting for him to come back with more weapons and alchemy equipment , unaware of all the things that were happening.

"When he is gonna come back? We already took over. We need his stupid chemicals to destroy this kingdom"

"Relax Lady Caine. I'm sure he is on his way and if he's not, he better take care of himself."

●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●

Finally, Pete, the mime, Rapunzel, Eugene and Lance were back after a long ride of all night.

They saw the empty streets with a sickening feeling.

"What happened in here ,Pete?"

"They happend Princess.We better go to the secret lair"