fifty six

loud music infiltrated their ears, soulmates, friends, families- all kinds of people filling the park

heejin glances around excitedly, her childhood memories flowing into her head as she looked around at the familiar rides.

screams of thrill and horror filled the air as people rode one of the multiple roller coaster rides along with laughter.

"where should we go first?" yeonjun asked, looking around at the multiple rides and stands that had prizes hanging from the tops.

heejin has been too infatuated with everything going on around her to realize he had spoken.

"heejin?" he called out, looking down at the shorter girl.

this time he caught her attention- her eyes leaving the in-motion roller coast and turning towards yeonjun.

"sorry, what'd you say?" she asked innocently, her smile still sat cutely.

"would you like to ride that one?" yeonjun pointed towards the ride she had been watching closely only moments ago.

she nodded, happy with his observation.

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 ; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸

"if you didn't want to go on the ride for the third time you should have said something." heejin said soothingly, rubbing yeonjun's back as she sat down next to him and handed over a bottle of water.

"but you looked so excited to go on it again! i didn't want you to be upset," he said before taking deep gulps of water.

they had already been at the park for nearly three hours- riding almost every ride in the park. the last ride they went on had been so run they road it a second and even a third time.

but when it finally came to a stop, heejin could feel yeonjun becoming a bit nauseous.

in hopes to calm him down, the two had left- going to a nearby outside food stand to get some fresher air and water.

"i'd rather get off the ride so you don't get sick than see you like this." she sighed, taking back the bottle of water after he finished taking a drink.

"yeah, yeah," he said nonchalantly, letting his head fall onto heejin's shoulder as his heart began to slow down to its normal pace.

the two let silence override them- perfectly content with each other's presence alone while stared off into the starry night sky.

"today was nice." yeonjun suddenly said, causing heejin to turn her head slightly and look into his eyes.

"it was, wasn't it?" she smiled, turning her head back towards the night sky, happy.

MY CRUSH SNAPPED ME BUT I LEFT HIM ON DELIVERED FOR LIKE 15 MINUTES CAUSE I WAS FREAKING OUT 😭😭