thirty two

"will you stop whining, the movie wasn't even that scary

"will you stop whining, the movie wasn't even that scary." jiyeon complained, pulling her arm from sooyoung's grip.

"i didn't say it was scary." sooyoung retorted.

"then why were you holding onto me through the entire movie?"

"because i know you hate skinship," sooyoung said cheekily before running ahead of jiyeon to heejin and yeonjun, pulling yeonjuns arm around her shoulders.

"you can't get me now!" she laughed evilly, causing yeonjun and heejin to chuckle at her childishness.

"so, my older friends-" she began, pushing yeonjuns arm off of her and switching to heejins side. "are you guys done being supposed enemies?"

"enemies?" they questioned together.

"look, i know i'm younger than the both of you but i'm not dumb," sooyoung said, her eyebrows furrowed.

"okay, sure." heejin giggled, ruffling the girl's hair fondly.

"alright, so who is riding with who to the ice cream parlor?" jiyeon said loudly when they all reached the cars.

"ten people. three cars. let's go beomgyu-"

"uh, soobin, beomgyu, and jisoo already left." taehyun interjected, causing heejin to turn towards yeonjun and lean her head against her shoulder to hide her laughter.

"alright. then i guess jiyeon, yeonjun, heejin, and i will go in one and then the babies will go in the other car."

"can't believe i'm third-wheeling again." kai muttered, causing sooyoung to smack him lightly on the back of the head.

the ride there was quite fun. the four olders letting out their own hyper-ness as they sang along to different songs playing from jiyeon's playlist.

the only problem being that she didn't put them in categories. all the songs were together. sad, happy, mad, excited, everything.

"ji, i'm really gonna need you to get your music under control." heejin groaned, changing the sad song for an upbeat one.

"too much work." jiyeon fake yawned, continuing to hype herself up afterward.

"wait. change it back, i like that song." yeonjun said, still keeping his gaze on the road ahead of them.

[We're so different, we're so different]
우린 너무 달라, we're so different

[We're so different, we're so different]
우린 너무 달라, we're so different
[We're so different, we're so different]
우린 너무 달라, we're so different
[It's different, we're so different]
달라 we're so different
[You're right different]
맞아 different

the group continued listening to the song, each of them singing along passionately until they finally reached the ice cream parlor.

the song they were listening to is called different and it's by the artist woodz. it came on while i was writing and made me want to include it cause it's such a good songs.

anyways technically a double update 😏