six

"okay so who all are doing the introduction dance?" the backstage manager asked

jisoo, who had been sat beside beomgyu to help heal him from the tiredness, raised her hand, along with heejin.

"heejin? you're already performing two songs along with the introduction?"

"yes, sir."

"but you don't have your soulmate yet. you'll be exhausted."

"oh well. now let's go before anyone leaves." she prompted, buttoning the last piece of her shirt.

in the blink of an eye, she and jisoo were both on stage being accompanied to loud applause.

"she's absolutely crazy." taehyun said in amusement, watching the two girls perform while one of the stylists helped wipe away the sweat clinging onto him.

"well, it's heejin." jiyeon chuckled, watching as one of the hair stylists fixed her hair into two braids.

"what songs are you guys doing?" soobin asked, walking over to sooyoung's side.

"can't you see me and drama." she nodded, eyes trained on her two older friends.

"drama is probably the hardest dance we've ever done, it takes so much stamina." jiyeon sighed, fixing the white mic placed on her ears.

"not including the notes and ad-libs. heejin has to take care of a lot of them. she's gonna be extremely tired." sooyoung sighed, already feeling the worry setting in.

somehow the short one-minute performance was over in a flash and the remaining two girls joined their friends on stage.

(stream can't you see me)

JIYEON - SOOBIN
HEEJIN - YEONJUN + TAEHYUN
JISOO - BEOMGYU
SOOYOUNG - HUENINGKAI

the girls performed as normal. the crowd of students watching and cheering in delight as they watched the group dance powerfully while keeping their vocals steady.

the number of cheers coming over and over again boosted the girl's excitement, leading to bright smiles being plastered on each of their faces.

but soon the performance was over and each of them ran backstage to change.

"what's going on?" jiyeon asked as she carefully took off the thin shirt, taking another from the stylist and beginning to put it back on.

"we're not sure." yeonjun said, watching the seemingly panicked director speak with the manager.

"everyone ready?" jisoo asked, letting go of beomgyu's hand and carefully fixing her mic. the others nodded before they all let to the stage for drama.

i've been working on another book and forgot to publish this chapter a few hours ago ://