fourty three

losers club 🤩[jiyeon, yeonjun, heejin, jisoo, soobin,beomgyu, sooyoung, taehyun, hueningkai]

losers club 🤩
[jiyeon, yeonjun, heejin, jisoo, soobin,
beomgyu, sooyoung, taehyun, hueningkai]

jiyeon:
alright bitches

soobin:
quite an aggressive way to
start the conversation but
okay

jiyeon:
shut up❤️

jiyeon:
anyways is the new couple
ready

heejin:
it's literally 6:15???

jiyeon:
and

heejin:
👁👄👁

beomgyu:
she's not even off yet??

jiyeon:
oh right lmao

jisoo:
sometimes i worry

beomgyu:
wait quick question

beomgyu:
what time did we agree
on?? cause jisoo and i are
at the music store right
now

jiyeon:
can't relate

jiyeon:
i'm the only one in our
group that can't play an
instrument 🤪

jiyeon:
but we're meeting up at
like 8

jisoo:
alright thanks

jisoo:
wait which arcade

jiyeon:
the one that also sells food
and has the booth things

beomgyu:
okok

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 ; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲

"yeonjun-" heejin groaned, pushing yeonjun's hand away from his hoodie that swallowed her.

"you look cuter with the strings tied it a bow." he laughed, holding the door open and following her inside the arcade.

"you're funny." heejin mocked, walking over to the table the others were sat at.

"you two just got here and you're already fighting." soobin laughed, pulling out the seat next to him for heejin while yeonjun sat across from them in the booth with the others.

"how come soobin gets to sit next to heejin?" yeonjun complained, taking a sip of his already ordered drink.

"because heejin and soobin always get the chairs while the rest of us sit on the booth side?" jiyeon playfully rolled her eyes at the still pouting boy.

"should we order ice cream and then go play games or play games and then get ice cream?" taehyun asked, looking at the menu.

"sometimes i feel like you guys ignore the fact that sooyoung and i are lactose intolerant." heejin said, lifting an eyebrow as she read the menu as well.

"you act like that's ever stopped you before." jiyeon laughed.

"alright, enough with the bickering. we'll probably be tired by the time we're done playing games, so let's just get ice cream now since we've already gotten drinks as well." soobin nodded, satisfied with his decision.

"okay~" the others agreed, thinking about what to order.

would you like to share an ice cream?